Naoto Inti Raymi
Naoto Inti Raymi (ナオト・インティライミ) is a Japanese R&B and pop singer-songwriter. He debuted in 2001 with Sony Music Entertainment under the stage name Naoto (なおと) to little success. He has then signed with Universal Music under the name Naoto Inti Raymi and has seen a tremendous increase in popularity.
Nakamura Naoto began his music career in 2001 and debuted with Sony Music Entertainment with the single Growing up!!. He released three singles in total with Sony and one album in 2002. Three years later he changed his stage name to Naoto Inti Raymi, "inti raymi" meaning "festival of the sun" in the Incan language Quechuan. He released two indie singles and one mini-album using his new name spaced out over a span of four years. His career finally stabalized and he began to gain popularity when he debuted under Universal Music with the single "Carnival?" Since being with Universal he has released several singles and two albums, his most recent charting at #3 on the Oricon weekly charts.
Nakamura is also known to be a big fan of football, having played the sport in high school. During his early years as a budding artist, he travelled frequently to various foreign crountries.
- [2002.06.19] Funk☆Rennaisance (Naoto)
- [2009.05.13] Urutora C (ウルトラC) (Indies Mini-Album) (Naoto)
- [2010.07.07] Shall we travel??
- [2011.05.11] ADVENTURE
- [2012.04.18] Kaze Uta Caravan (風歌キャラバン)
- [2013.05.15] Nice catch the moment!
- [2013.09.25] Tabi Uta Diary (旅歌ダイアリー)
- [2014.10.01] Viva The World!
- [2016.09.14] Sixth Sense
- [2015.06.10] THE BEST
- [2001.09.19] Growing up!! (Naoto)
- [2002.01.30] High (Naoto)
- [2002.09.19] Ano Subarashii Ai wo Mou Ichido (あの素晴しい愛をもう一度) (Naoto)
- [2005.11.09] Itareri Tsukuseri (イタレリツクセリ) (Indies)
- [2006.03.13] Sakura Komachi (桜小町) (Indies)
- [2010.04.07] Carnival? (カーニバる?)
- [2010.05.19] Takaramo ~Kono Koe ga Nakunaru Made~ (タカラモノ 〜この声がなくなるまで〜)
- [2010.09.29] Arittake no Love Song (ありったけのLove Song)
- [2011.02.16] Ima no Kimi wo Wasurenai (今のキミを忘れない)
- [2011.04.20] Brave
- [2011.08.10] Hello
- [2012.02.08] Kimi ni Aitakatta (君に逢いたかった)
- [2012.03.28] Aishiteta (愛してた)
- [2012.08.29] Naitetatte (ナイテタッテ)
- [2012.11.28] Shiawase ni Naru Tame ni (しあわせになるために)
- [2013.04.17] Koisuru Kisetsu (恋する季節)
- [2013.11.27] Tegami (手紙; Letter)
- [2014.06.18] The World is ours!
- [2014.09.17] LIFE
- [2015.04.08] Itsuka Kitto (いつかきっと)
- [2016.01.27] Mirai e (未来へ)
- [2016.03.30] together
- [2016.07.06] Overflows ~Kotoba ni Dekinakute~ (言葉にできなくて)
- [2016.12.07] Yume no Arika (夢のありか)
- [2013.02.13] NAOTO INTI RAYMI LIVE in Nippon Budokan ~Mubo? Kando! Budokan!!!~ (ナオト・インティライミ LIVE in 日本武道館 〜無謀? 感動! 武道館!!!〜)