It is thanks to each and every one of you that has made Generasia the largest resource for Asian media info. To our wonderful contributors, thank you!
Toyonaga Aki (豊永阿紀) is a Japanese pop singer and idol managed by AKS. She is currently a member of HKT48 Kenkyuusei.
- Birth Name: Toyonaga Aki (豊永阿紀)
- Nickname: Aki (あき)
- Date of Birth: October 25, 1999
- Place of Birth: Fukuoka, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 158cm
- Bands / Groups:
HKT48 Song Participation
- HKT48 Himawari-gumi 2nd Stage "Tadaima Ren'aichuu"
- HKT48 Team TII + Kenkyuusei "Te wo Tsunaginagara"
AKB48 Song Participation
- Currently a fourth generation member of HKT48 Kenkyuusei.
- Her favorite colors are yellow, orange, pink and purple.
- A year before joining HKT48, she was one of six finalists out of 15,000 people in a talent reality show called The Last Heroine. The show consisted of dancing, singing, and acting and ran for 24 episodes on Tokai TV, produced by SME and KYORAKU Yoshimoto. Toyonaga did not win, but she took part in multiple photoshoots, a small play, and a fashion show in the wake of the competition.