- Epik High
- Disc 1 Tracklist [e]motion
- Oceans. Sand. Trees
- Slow Motion
- Seonmul (feat. Park Ji Yoon) (선물; Gift)
- No More Christmas
- Maze (feat. Dumbfoundead, MYK)
- Tong Guitar (Skit) (통기타; Acoustic Guitar)
- Trot (트로트)
- Excuses (feat. MYK)
- Breathe (Mithra's Word) (feat. Han Hee Jeong) (Mithra Jin Solo)
- Happy Birthday to Me (feat. Ha Dong Qn)
- Heaven (feat. MYK)
- Owls. Shadows. Tears.
- Slow [e] Motion (Bonus Track)
- Disc 2 Tracklist [e]nergy
- Orchestras. Spotlights. Turntables. (feat. MYK)
- Still Here (feat. Dok2)
- Sensitive Thug (Skit)
- Ttarahae (Wannabe) (따라해; Following)
- Rocksteady (feat. Kero One, Dumbfoundead, MYK, Rakka)
- Madonna (feat. Mellow)
- Mallomaen (말로맨; Loudmouth)
- Supreme 100 (Tablo Solo)
- High Technology
- Rocksteady (Korean Ver.) (feat. Paloalto, Dok2, Beatbox DG, Beenzino)
- High Skool Dropout (Banhanghaji Ma) (반항하지 마; Do Not Struggle)
- Hyung (feat. MYK, YDG, Dok2) (흉; Speaking Ill)
- Lesson 4 (Tablo's Word)
- Organs. Screams. Televisions.
[e] is the sixth album released by Epik High. It was released in a 2CD format only, and included a 74-page mini-book. The songs "Heaven", "Trot", "Ttarahae (Wannabe)", and "High Technology" were used as the lead tracks.
The album has been described very experimental with genres like: electro-hop, dance-pop, classical, acoustic rock, and traditional Korean trot music. Disc 1 contains lyrics and songs styled like their controversial fourth album; whereas Disc 2 contains more radio-friendly lyrics and songs.