In generasia, Furusato (ふるさと, 郷里; Home Town) could be a reference to:
- Furusato, a 1983 Japanese film directed by Koyama Seijiro and stars Kato Yoshi and Nagato Hiroyuki.
- "Furusato (Abe Version)", a song recorded by Abe Natsumi, track #9 on her first solo album Hitoribocchi, a cover of Morning Musume's song of the same name.
- Furusato, AKIHIDE's fifth solo album.
- "Furusato", a song recorded by FUNKY MONKEY BABYS, track #11 on the second disc of their first best album FUNKY MONKEY BABYS BEST".
- "Furusato", a song recorded by Isayama Mio, track #4 on her second album Hana Kotoba ~Hana Kokoro Uta~.
- "Furusato", a song recorded by Komatsu Miho, track #4 on her seventh album Komatsu Miho 7 ~prime number~.
- "Furusato", Morning Musume's sixth single.
- "Furusato", a song recorded by Nakazawa Yuko, track #12 on her second solo album Dai Nishou ~Tsuyogari~, a cover of Morning Musume's song of the same name.
- "Furusato", Natsukawa Rimi's 12th single.
- "FURUSATO", a song recorded by SOULHEAD, track #18 on their third album Naked.
- FURUSATO, Yuzu's tenth studio album.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.