Ieiri Leo (家入レオ) is a Japanese pop singer-songwriter. She is managed by KEN-ON and made her major debut under Victor Entertainment in 2012, with the single "Sabrina". She was discovered by producer Nishio Yoshihiko and trained at his music school in Fukuoka which already brought artists like YUI, ayaka and Maria.
- Name: Ieiri Leo (家入レオ)
- Birthday: December 13, 1994
- Birthplace: Fukuoka, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Motto: Rin Toshite Hana Ichirin (凛として花一輪; A Lone Flower Despite The Cold)
- Hobbies: Guitar, movies, reading
Singer-songwriter, born in Fukuoka in December 1994, started on the piano at a young age, and participated in her school choir at elementary school. Being interested in music and drama from young, she was brought up with strong awareness to the concept of "emotions" in the arts. Once, as she got hold of a photo album from Finland, thinking that she would probably never get to meet the people in the photos in her whole life made her feel miserable. Before she realised it, she began to pen such thoughts down in poetry as they accumulated through her emotional youth, and began to write her own songs as she delved deeper into music each day, which eventually led her to the doors of VOICE Fukuoka Music School with a guitar in hand at age 13.Sabrina" as she was enveloped by complications and when she finished it at age 15, she decided that she wanted to live by a genuine career in music.
In spring of 2011, she moved to Tokyo alone. Besides attending high school in Tokyo, she continued to write songs and participate in live performances.
On February 15th 2012, she made her major debut with "Sabrina". The title track was used as the ending theme song for the anime Toriko and as the ending theme song for the TV program Sokketsu! Wake Ari Nee-san EX. The single reached #9 on the Oricon weekly charts and charted for 9 weeks.
On May 9th, she released her first digital single, "Shine." The song was used as the theme song for the drama Kaeru no Oujo-sama. A week later the song was released as her second single. The single reached #7 on the weekly Oricon charts and charted for 9 weeks.
On September 12th, she released her third single, "Bless You." The B-side song, "Ijiwaru na Kamisama" was used as the "Pocky" commercial song. The single reached #8 on the weekly Oricon charts selling 14,498 copies in it's first week.
On October 24th, she released her debut album, LEO. Her debut album sold over 70,000 copies in 7 weeks, debuting at #1 on the daily Oricon charts with 32,355 copies sold in the first week.
Two days after Ieiri's 18th birthday, on December 15, she was awarded the "Best New Artist" award by Billboard Japan.
- [2017.02.15] 5th Anniversary Best
- [2012.02.15] Sabrina (サブリナ)
- [2012.05.16] Shine
- [2012.09.12] Bless You
- [2013.05.22] Message
- [2013.11.06] Taiyou no Megami (太陽の女神; Goddess of the Sun)
- [2014.01.29] Chocolate (チョコレート)
- [2014.07.30] Junjou (純情; Pure Heart)
- [2014.11.19] Silly
- [2015.02.11] miss you
- [2015.08.19] Kimi ga Kureta Natsu (君がくれた夏; The Summer You Gave Me)
- [2016.02.17] Hello To The World
- [2016.05.11] Bokutachi no Mirai (僕たちの未来; Our Future)
- [2017.07.26] Zutto, Futari de (ずっと、ふたりで; Always, Just the Two of Us)
- [2012.05.09] Shine
- [2012.10.17] Say Goodbye
- [2013.07.24] Kimi ni Todoke (君に届け; Reaching You)
- [2015.09.16] Kimi ga Kureta Natsu (Piano Version) (君がくれた夏)
- [2016.11.29] Sorezore no Ashita e (それぞれの明日へ; To Each Tomorrow)
- [2017.09.27] Koi no Hajimari (恋のはじまり) (Ieiri Leo, Ohara Sakurako, Fujiwara Sakura)
- [2017.11.15] Relax
- [2013.03.27] LEO ~1st Live Tour~
- [2014.07.30] a boy ~3rd Live Tour~
- [2015.11.18] 20 -4TH LIVE TOUR-
- [2017.07.26] 5th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan
- [2012.11.28] Piano Solo Hikigatari Ieiri Leo Selection for Piano
- [2012.11.28] Guitar Hikigatari Ieiri Leo "LEO"
- [2013.09.27] Leo no Koto