Inaba Manaka (稲場愛香) is a Japanese pop singer and Idol produced by Up-Front Promotion as part of Hello! Project. She is the Leader of Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido and a former member of Country Girls.
- Birth Name: Inaba Manaka (稲場愛香)
- Nickname: Manakan (まなかん), Manaka (まなか), Inabachou (いなばっちょ)
- Date of Birth: December 27, 1997
- Place of Birth: Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 151cm
- Specialty: Dancing, makeup, hair arrangement
- Hobbies: Listening to music, watching movies and dramas, sky appreciation, learning Korean
- Favorite Color: Pink, red, white, black
- Looks Up To: Sayashi Riho, Miyamoto Karin, Kudo Haruka
- Hello! Project groups:
- Other groups:
- PEACEFUL (2011–2012)
Inaba Manaka began training at the EXILE PROFESSIONAL GYM in Sapporo before becoming an idol. She participated in the 2010 "Morning Musume 9ki Audition" but failed to move beyond the third round, and later that year in December 2010 she appeared at the 61st "NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen" as a backup dancer for the group EXILE.
Manaka passed the Hokkaido Idol Project audition in 2011 and was subsequently added to the group PEACEFUL, where she was given the title of sub-leader. The group released one single on June 8, 2011 and later disbanded on July 31, 2012.
Her first appearance as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei took place at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~" event on May 5, 2013. She was introduced alongside Tanaka Karen, Mikame Kana, Fujii Rio, Mashiro Kana, and Inoue Hikaru. The next year on November 5, 2014 she was revealed to be a member of the Country Musume revival group Country Girls with fellow Hello Pro Kenshuusei member Yamaki Risa, and newcomers Morito Chisaki, Shimamura Uta, and Ozeki Mai.
On April 28, 2016 it was announed that Manaka would take a temporary leave from activities after consulting with her doctors regarding a life-long asthma condition. Several months later on August 4th it was announced that she had graduated from Country Girls due to a lack of improvement in her health, though she would stay contracted with Up-Front Promotion and management would aim to find a position for her in the future.
On September 8, 2017 Inaba Manaka's return was suddenly revealed through the Hello! Project website. The official announcement stated that her asthma had stabalized sometime in the Spring and as a result she would resume activities as a member of Hello! Project, starting in the position of Leader of Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido. She would make her return appearance at the "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido Teiki Kouen Vol.4" event on September 18th. In her personal statement she expressed her love for dancing and being on stage, and said reading the comments from fans on her blog encouraged her to work toward making her return.
- [2016.02.xx] Greeting ~Inaba Manaka~ (Greeting ~稲場愛香~)
- [2016.07.16] Inaba Manaka Mini Photobook "Greeting-Photobook-" (稲場愛香ミニ写真集「Greeting-Photobook-」)
- TV Programs
- [2015–2016] The Girls Live
- [2015–2016] Utanavi! (うたなび!)
-  S-cene
- [2018–] Shittoku Hokkaido (知っとく北海道)
- [2015–2016] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Kizetsu Suruhodo Aishiteru! (気絶するほど愛してる!)
- Radio Programs
-  Country Girls no Tadaima Radio Kenshuuchuu (カントリー・ガールズの只今ラジオ研修中)
- [2017–] Inaba Manaka no Ma Nari Aru (まなりある) (Corner)
- Radio Dramas
- [2017.12.23] Cafe 904 Sampling Ring (カフェ・904 サンプリング・リング)
- [2018.01.13] Cafe 904 KOUNOTORI (カフェ・904 コウノトリ)
- Was previously a member of the idol group PEACEFUL.
- Was a backup dancer for EXILE at Kouhaku 2010.
- Has a younger brother.
- Trained at the EXILE PROFESSIONAL GYM in Sapporo.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke", "Renai Revolution 21", and "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe" by Morning Musume, "Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki." and "Uchouten LOVE" by S/mileage, "Soku Dakishimete" by °C-ute, and "Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne" by Juice=Juice.
- Wrote in a magazine that her dream is to be an idol that can do many things and give people smiles.
- Her favorite sport is badminton.
- Her favorite genre of music is jazz hip hop.