Inoue Hikaru (井上ひかる) is a member of Hello! Project as a member of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei. She first appeared at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~" event on May 5, 2013.
- Name: Inoue Hikaru (井上ひかる)
- Nickname: Hikarun (ひかるん)
- Birthday: August 31, 2000
- Birthplace: Mie, Japan
- Blood type: B
- Height: 158.2cm
- Specialty: Impressions, drawing portraits
- Hobbies: Napping, basking in the sun, watching the clouds, drawing illustrations
- Looks Up To: Tsugunaga Momoko, Yajima Maimi
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello! Pro Kenshuusei (2013–)
Inoue Hikaru was first introduced as a new member of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~" event on May 5, 2013.
On May 5, 2017 an announcement was made at the end of the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~" event revealing that Inoue Hikaru had been chosen to become the new leader of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei, in the wake of two separate announcements at the same event regarding several other members, including the most senior at the time, debuting in the future.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Hatsukoi Cider" and "Nakimushi Shounen" by Buono!, "♡Momoiro Kataomoi♡" by Matsuura Aya, "VERY BEAUTY" by Berryz Kobo, and "Midnight Temptation" by °C-ute.
- Wrote in a magazine that her dream is to become an idol who can move people and relax them.
- Her favorite sports are basketball and swimming.
- Her motto is "Where there is a will, there is a way".
- Her favorite music genre is J-Pop.
- Favorite food is marshmallow.
- Likes rabbits.