- Name: Inoue Rei (井上玲音)
- Nickname: Reirei (れいれい)
- Birthdate: July 17, 2001
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 156cm
- Specialties: Fast blinking
- Hobbies: Singing, dancing, drawing
- Favorite Color: Light purple
- Looks Up To: Hagiwara Mai
- Hello! Project groups:
- Other groups:
- Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei (2012–2014)
Inoue Rei made her first appearance as a member of the Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei in July 2012 at the "Trainees Collection Vol.6" event. After the Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei program was discontinued in November 2014, Rei and several other members were introduced as new Hello! Pro Kenshuusei at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014~November-December no Nama Tamago Show!~".
On January 2, 2015 she was revealed to be part of a new eight member group, later named Kobushi Factory. The unit consisted entirely of trainees from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, including Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka, Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi and Wada Sakurako.
- [2016.09.xx] Greeting ~Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei~ (Greeting ~広瀬彩海・井上玲音~)
- [2017.11.11] Rei (玲音)
- [2017.01.14] Hirose Ayaka / Inoue Rei Mini Photobook "Greeting-Photobook-" (広瀬彩海・井上玲音ミニ写真集「Greeting-Photobook-」) (Hirose Ayaka, Inoue Rei)
- [2016–] LOVE Berry (Model)
-  JK Ninja Girls (JKニンジャガールズ)
- TV Programs
- Net Dramas
-  #Sabori (#さぼり)
- Net Programs
-  Week End Survivor
-  JK Ninja Girl (JKニンジャガール)
-  Reborn ~13-nin no Tamashi wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~ (リボーン~13人の魂は神様の夢を見る~)
- Radio Programs
- [2018–] Kobushi Factory no Yozora de Aimashou (こぶしファクトリーの夜空で逢いましょう)
- [2019–] Makoto・Kobushi Factory no Radio Punch! (まこと・こぶしファクトリーのラジオパンチ!) (Corner)
- Radio Dramas
-  Week End Survivor ~Purge Game~ (Week End Survivor~粛清ゲーム~)
- Her favorite sports are dancing and volleyball.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe" by Morning Musume, and "Ai tte Motto Zanshin" and "Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita" by °C-ute.
- Likes the anime series Kirarin Revolution.
- Particularly likes the °C-ute song "Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko" because of the meaning it holds for her as the first Hello! Project song she performed after becoming a Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei in 2012.