Jewelry (쥬얼리) was a Korean pop girl group created by Star Empire Entertainment. They are best known for their hit songs "Super Star" and "ONE more time". The group debuted in Japan in 2004 under the GIZA studio label. Jewelry is currently the longest running girl group in K-pop, lasting 14 years since their debut in 2001 to their disbandment in 2015.
- Jung Yu Jin (Sub Vocal) (2001 - 2002)
- Jun Eun Mi (Sub Vocal) (2001 - 2002)
- Lee Ji Hyun (Rapper, Sub Vocal) (2001 - 2006)
- Park Jung Ah (Leader, Main Vocal) (2001 - 2009)
- Cho Min Ah (Sub Vocal) (2002 - 2006)
- Seo In Young (Lead Vocal) (2002 - 2009)
- Eun Jung (Leader, Lead Vocal) (2007 - 2014)
- Baby-J (Rapper, Sub Vocal, Main Dancer) (2006 - 2014)
- Semi (Main Vocal, Visual, Maknae) (2010 - 2014)
- Soo Yeon (Vocal, Maknae) (Never Debuted) (2014 - 2015)
- Ye Won (Vocal, Lead Dancer) (2011 - 2015)
Lee Ji Hyun and Cho Min Ah left the group in 2006 and were replaced with Eun Jung and Baby-J. At the end of 2009, Seo In Young and Park Jung Ah announced they would leave the group after the repackaged Sophisticated album promotions.
In June 14, 2010, Star Empire Entertainment announced that Semi, one of the Top 10 finalists of the TV-show Superstar K first season, joined the group. On November 17, Star Empire announced that they were planning on changing the group's name, but on December 15 they announced Jewelry would retain their group name and would not change it, they also announced the group's comeback was delayed until January 2011.
In January 17, 2011, it was revealed that the group would have their comeback and release a digital single, "Back It Up", in January 27, 2011. In January 19, 2011, Star Empire Entertainment announced that Jewelry's fourth member, Ye Won, a 5 year trainee under the label, had joined Jewelry.
On May 16, 2011, Jewelry released their 5th digital single, named "Pass". In March 2014, Eun Jung left the group due to her contract with Star Empire expired. Star Empire stated that the group will continue with a new member soon. A new member, Soo Yeon joined Jewelry and had her first performance with the group in July 19, 2014. In November 2014, Baby-J wrote on twitter that she would not be renewing her contract with Star Empire and would be focusing on her music studies.
In January 2015 Star Empire officially announced the group's disbandment. With Semi's contract ending and her departure from the company after Eun Jung and Baby-J, Ye Won would have been the only member in the group.
- Official Fanclub: Jewelry Box (쥬얼리 박스)
- Official Balloon Color: Pearl Deep Blue
- [2001.03.30] Discovery
- [2002.08.10] Again '02
- [2003.07.05] Beloved
- [2005.03.14] Super Star
- [2008.02.20] Kitchi Island
- [2009.08.27] Sophisticated
- [2009.12.17] End And.. (Repackage Album)
- [2012.10.11] LOOK AT ME
- [2005.06.10] Passion
- [2008.04.29] Kitchi Island 2 (Remix)
- [2009.06.19] Super Star
- [2011.01.27] Back It Up
- [2011.05.16] Pass
- [2011.11.30] Star Empire (Park Jung Ah, Seo In Young, ZE:A, Jewelry, Nine Muses)
- [2012.04.16] Standby OST Part.1 (스탠바이)
- [2013.07.05] HOT & COLD
- [2004.03.03] Kokoro ga Tomaranai (ココロが止まらない; My Heart Will Not Stop)
- [2004.06.16] Mune Ippai no Kono Ai wo Dare Yori Kimi ni (胸いっぱいのこの愛を 誰より君; You Have This Love in my Heart)
- [2004.08.25] Delight Sweet Life
- [2005.01.19] Shiro no Fantasy (白のファンタジー; Fantasy of White)
- [2005.07.27] Super Star
- Official Cafe
- Official YouTube Channel
- Official Twitter
- Official Facebook
- Official Yozm
- Official me2day