- Name: Niinuma Kisora (新沼希空)
- Nickname: Kisora (きそら)
- Birthday: October 20, 1999
- Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
- Blood type: O
- Height: 160cm
- Specialty: Jumping rope, calligraphy, playing the flute, whistling
- Hobbies: Visiting different stores
- Favorite Color: Pink, blue
- Looks Up To: Fujimoto Miki, Ishida Ayumi
- Hello! Project groups:
Niinuma Kisora was revealed to be a finalist in the "Morning Musume 12th Generation Mirai Shoujo" audition in 2013, but failed to pass along with the others when it was announced the audition resulted in no winners. She was later introduced as a member of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei through an official introduction video on September 22, 2013.
On April 29, 2015 she was revealed to be one of six members in a new group, named Tsubaki Factory. The unit consisted entirely of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, including Ogata Risa, Yamagishi Riko, Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, and Asakura Kiki.
- TV Programs
- [2016–] The Girls Live
- [2015–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Tsubaki Factory no Camellia Night (つばきファクトリーのキャメリアナイト)
- Has a soprano voice type.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Itsumo to Onnaji Seifuku de", "Fantasy ga Hajimaru", and "1 Kara 10 Made Aishite Hoshii" by Morning Musume.
- Wrote in a magazine that her dream is to have her own Wikipedia page.
- Her favorite sport is swimming.
- Her motto is "Whole-hearted devotion."
- Favorite music genre is J-Pop.
- Her favorite food is chicken tail yakitori.
- Thinks her charm points are her pale skin, yaeba, and being cat-like.