- Name: Onoda Saori (小野田紗栞)
- Birthday: December 17, 2001
- Birthplace: Shizuoka, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 152.3cm
- Specialty: Piano, Japanese abacus (level 2)
- Hobbies: Listening to music
- Favorite Food: Nattou, candy, konbu
- Least Favorite Food: Goya, celery, all bitter foods
- Favorite Color: Pink
- Looks Up To: Sayashi Riho, Okai Chisato
- Hello! Project groups:
- Other groups:
- Princess♪Ribbon (2010–2014)
Onoda Saori became a member of the local indie idol group Princess♪Ribbon on October 31, 2010. She later graduated in 2014, and was first introduced as a member of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014~November-December no Nama Tamago Show!~" concert on November 29th.
Three years later on August 13, 2016 she was revealed to be one of three new members of Tsubaki Factory, through a surprise announcement given at a fan club event for the group.
- TV Programs
- Formerly a member of the indie idol group "Princess♪Ribbon".
- Favorite sport is sprinting.
- Her favorite saying is "With heart and soul".
- Participated in the Morning Musume 12th Generation "Golden Audition", but failed and applied for the Kenshuusei afterwards.
- Thinks her strength is her ability to be friendly and speak with anyone.
- Believes her weakness is doing things too roughly.
- Considers her charm points to be her dimples and striaght brown hair.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "GOOD BYE Natsuo", "Kanousei no Michi", and "Navi ga Kowareta Oujisama (LOVE CHANCE)" by Matsuura Aya.
- Her dream is to become an idol that also does modeling.
- Favorite music genre is J-Pop.