- Onew (Leader, Lead Vocals)
- Jong Hyun (Main Vocals)
- Key (Vocals, Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer)
- Minho (Main Rapper, Vocals, Visual)
- Taemin (Main Dancer, Vocals, Maknae)
On May 23, 2008 SHINee debuted with the mini album Noona Neomu Yeppeo (Replay). It debuted at #10 and peaked at #8 on the Korean music charts and sold 17,957 copies in the first half of 2008.
In the next months SHINee participated in concerts as Dream Concert or SMTown Live '08 along with other famous Korean stars and won their first award at the Cyworld Digital Music Award on June 22, 2008 as "Rookie of the Month". Only two months later they won their second award, the "Hot New Star" by MNet's 20's Choice Awards 2008.
The SHINee World
In September SHINee releases their first full album The SHINee World. It debuted on the charts at #3, selling 30,000 copies. The first song chosen to promote the album was "Sanso Gateun Neo (Love Like Oxygen)", a cover of the Danish singer Martin Hoberg Hedegaard's song "Show the World".
SHINee participated in the "5th Asia Song Festival" in September, and they won the "Best New Artist" award along with the Japanese girl group Berryz Koubou. One month later in October, the group won the "Best Style Icon Award" at the "2008 Style Icon Awards".
In October 26, SHINee re-released their full album The SHINee World as a repackaged album under the name Amigo (아.미.고) with three new songs. The title "Amigo" is a shortened version of the Korean phrase "Areumdaun Minyeorueljoahamyeon Gosaenghanda" (아름다운 미녀를 좋아하면 고생한다; Heart Aches When You Fall In Love With a Beauty).
In the following months the group keep receiving awards as "Best Male Rookie" at the 10th annual MNET KM Music Festival, or "YEPP Newcomer Album" at the 23rd Annual Golden Disk Awards.
Romeo and 2000 Year of Us
After more than half year without releases, in May 18 SHINee made their 2009 comeback with the song "Juliette", which was a cover of Corbin Bleu's song "Deal With It", and the group released their comeback mini-album Romeo in May 25.
The second full length studio album, entitled Lucifer, was released on July 19, 2010 in South Korea. The music video promoting the lead single, also named Lucifer, was released on the same day. Within hours of the release, the album topped various physical and digital sales charts in South Korea. The songs on the album "were more carefully selected than ever", and the album is said to "[give] listeners a great chance to experience the diverse musical characters and more mature vocal skills of the members. The group made their comeback on July 23, 2010 at KBS Music Bank. The studio album was re-released as a repackaged version, entitled Hello, on October 1, 2010. The music video of the promotional single, also named "Hello", was released on October 4, 2010. The re-released version included three new tracks.
Amidst their promotional activities for the second studio album, the group also participated in the SMTown Live '10 World Tour alongside their label-mates. On August 21, 2010, they performed in a concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium in Seoul. On September 4, 2010, they also performed at a concert at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Later, on September 11, 2010, Shinee also participated in a concert at Hongkou Stadium in Shanghai.
On December 26, 2010, Shinee started their first concert tour, Shinee World by holding their concert at Yoyogi National Gymnasium in Tokyo. The event was attended by a total audience of approximately 24,000 attendees.
Japanese debut and The First
On January 1, 2011, Shinee performed a concert at Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul as a part of their tour, Shinee World. The concert then continued at Taipei, Nanjing, Singapore, Nagoya, and Osaka throughout 2011. On January 25 and 26, 2011, the group participated in the Japan leg of SMTown Live '10 World Tour alongside their fellow labelmates at Yoyogi National Gymnasium in Tokyo, which also continued in two concerts in Paris at Zenith de Paris, three concerts in Tokyo at Tokyo Dome and at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
On June 22, 2011, the Japanese version of "Replay" was released,selling more than 91,000 copies in the first week. It was subsequently certified 'Gold' by RIAJ for selling over 100,000 copies.
On June 19, 2011, Shinee made history by becoming the first Asian artists to perform at Abbey Road Studios in London, holding their Japan Debut Premium Reception there. On July 22, 2011, Shinee started their Japan Debut Premium Reception Tour. They performed at a number of concerts while touring various cities across Japan including Fukuoka on July 22, Kobe on July 23, Tokyo on July 27 and 28, Sapporo on August 8 and Nagoya on August 11, 2011.
On August 28 and October 12, 2011, two Japanese remakes, "Juliette", and "Lucifer" were released, respectively.
The group's first Japanese studio album, The First, was released on December 7, 2011. The album featured five new songs in addition to Japanese remakes of seven previously released Korean songs. The regular version of the album also featured the theme song of the drama Strangers 6, a track called "Stranger" as a bonus.
The group was invited to be the opening act of The 6th London Korean Film Festival, which took place at Odeon West End Theater on November 3, 2011. They also performed in their hour-long gala concert Shinee in London, the tickets for which sold out within a minute. This also marked the first time that any Korean artist(s) had held an independent concert in London.
On December 8, Taemin, Onew and Key debuted as writers and released a travelogue, "Children of the Sun", containing stories from their trip to Barcelona, Spain.The members shot the photos and wrote the commentaries themselves. Shinee also participated in 2011 Winter SMTown – The Warmest Gift album with the cover of the song "Last Christmas". The compilation album by SM artists was released on December 13, 2011.
Shinee held a commemorative live concert in honor of the successful release of their first Japanese album, The First, at the Tokyo International Forum Hall A on December 24, 2011. The live concert took place three times in order to accommodate the 15,000 fans that won a lottery to attend. They performed a total of six songs including their Japanese debut single, Replay (Kimi wa Boku no Everything) and Lucifer, as well as a new song in their album called To Your Heart. On December 28, 2011 Tower Records Japan announced that Shinee had won the 'Artist of the Year' award at the K-Pop Lovers! Awards 2011, beating out other K-Pop groups for the award.
Sherlock, first Japan Arena Tour and second Asia tour
Shinee's fourth Korean mini album, Sherlock, was digitally released on March 19, and physically on March 21.
On March 26, 2012, Shinee alongside their labelmates, became stockholders of SM Entertainment. They received 340 shares each (value of around $13,600 for each member).
The Japanese remake of "Sherlock" was released in Japan on May 16. They also started their first Japan nationwide concert tour titled "Shinee World 2012" on April 25, 2012. The tour took a total of 20 concerts in Fukuoka, Sapporo, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Tokyo and Hiroshima. Their first ever Japanese arena tour set a record for the most people in attendance for a Korean act's first Japan tour with total of 200,000 people.
On May 20, 2012, Shinee participated in the SMTown Live World Tour III alongside their label-mates at Honda Center in Anaheim, California. Shinee held their second solo concert, Shinee World II, starting in Seoul on July 21 and 22 at Olympic Gymnastics Arena.
Shinee released an original Japanese single, "Dazzling Girl", on October 10. The single sold 97,111 in first week and was chosen to be the theme song for the Japan TV Series "Sukkiri". To promote their new single, Shinee held "Dazzling Girl Special Showcase" on November 1 to 13 at all Zepp Hall in Fukuoka, Osaka, Tokyo, Nagoya, and Sapporo.
On October 4, 2012 EMI announced Shinee's first social game called "SHINee My Love" released October 10. The game is handled by the social gaming network for Android & iOS, mobage.
Shinee released their first Japanese ballad single, 1000-nen, Zutto Soba ni Ite... as their sixth Japanese single and their live DVD for their Shinee World 2012 arena tour on December 12, 2012.
On November 19, 2012, along with actor Kim Soo-hyun, Shinee won the "Ministry of Culture Award" at South Korea's Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism and Korea Creative Content Agency's (KOCCA) annual award show, "Korean Popular Culture & Arts Award" at Seoul Olympic Hall.
On November 30, 2012 Shinee attended 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards, which was held in Hong Kong, winning "Best Dance Performance - Male Group" for their latest Korean single, "Sherlock (Clue + Note)".
Dream Girl, Why So Serious?, Boys Meet U, second Japan Arena Tour, and Everybody
On January 15, 2013, Shinee attended The 27th Golden Disk Award, which was held in Kuala Lumpur at Sepang International Circuit and crowned with the Popularity Award for the third time after winning the same title in 2009 and 2010 and claim the Disk Bonsang for "Sherlock" as their second Bonsang to date, with the last being a trophy for "Lucifer" in 2010.
On February 3, 2013, MBC announced that Shinee would be starring in their own Lunar New Year special entitled "Shinee's Wonderful Day" to air on the 10th. The special features the Shinee members visiting various countries. For the special, Onew visited Thailand, Jonghyun visited Japan, Key and Minho visited England, and Taemin visited Switzerland.
Shinee's third Korean album consisted of two versions. The first part Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You was released on February 19; and the second part Why So Serious? – The Misconceptions of Me was released on April 29. Its title track "Dream Girl" is a acid electro funk and was produced by Shin Hyuk and Joombas Music Factory. A compilation album was also subsequently released, The Misconceptions of Us, with two new songs: Selene 6.23 and Better Off.
Earlier in the year, Shinee released the Japanese single "Fire" on March 13. Later on, the group released their second Japanese album "Boys Meet U" on June 26. Its lead single "Breaking News" was released on June 22. On June 28, 2013 Shinee started their second Japan nationwide concert tour in Saitama. Another Japanese single "Boys Meet U" was released on August 21. This release also included "Sunny Day Hero" and Japanese version of "Dream Girl".
On September 29, 2013, S.M. Entertainment announced that Shinee's fifth EP Everybody will be released on October 14.
On November 6, 2013, S.M. Entertainment announced its week-long music festival called SM Town Week. Shinee's concert, titled The Wizard, opened the event on December 21 at the Kintex in Ilsan.
first World Tour, third Japan Tour and I'm Your Boy
On January 29, 2014 S.M. Entertainment announced that Shinee will be holding their 3rd Korean solo concert in March named Shinee World III, later more shows were added - in South America. On February 24 the mayor of Gangnam District, Shin Yeon-hee, announced that Shinee have been appointed honorary ambassadors of Gangnam District, Seoul. On April 2, Shinee released a live concert album from their second solo concert. This album consists of two CDs with total 29 tracks.
On May 19, Universal Music Japan revealed that Shinee would release "Lucky Star", their tenth Japanese single, on June 25 as their first release under EMI Records. On May 29, Universal Music Japan revealed that Shinee will be embarking on their third Japan tour from September till December 2014. Starting from September 28, the idol group will start off their tour at Chiba, with 30 scheduled performances around the country, concluded on December 14, 2014 in Kobe with an encore performed March 14 & 15, 2015 in Tokyo Dome.
On June 25, 2014 Shinee's tenth Japanese single Lucky Star was released by Universal Music Japan sublabel EMI Records Japan. On August 12, Universal Music Japan announced that Shinee would release their third Japanese album, titled I'm Your Boy, on September 24, preceded by the singles "Boys Meet U", "3 2 1" and "Lucky Star". The title track, "Downtown Baby," of the said album, was released on September 5.
On December 11, 2014, the group released their third album live recorded from the tour Shinee World III held in Olympic Gymnastics Arena on 8 and 9 March the same year, containing two CDs with a total of 33 tracks.
SM Entertainment stated on December 15 that Shinee were able to fill the World Memorial Hall in Kobe, Japan with 16,000 fans between December 13 and 14. With that, Shinee successfully completed their 20-city, 30-concert tour which began in the Ichihara City Hall in Chiba, gathering 200,000 audience members overall. Furthermore, Shinee held a solo concert in Tokyo Dome for the first time since their Japanese debut on March 14 and 15, 2015. The Tokyo Dome concert was the finale and encore for their Japanese tour.
Your Number and Odd
On February 6, 2015 it was annouced that SHINee would release their eleventh Japanese single, "Your Number", on March 11.
On February 17, SHINee were invited as the only Korean artist to China’s Lunar New Year Program, "Chun Jie Wan Hui", which is hosted by Liaoning TV and has been the highest viewed show for 12 years amongst other shows that air during the same time.
Shinee held a three-day long concert at Seoul’s Olympic Park Gymnastics Gymnasium between May 15 and 17, where the group premiered the new songs of their upcoming album. Their 4th studio album entitled "Odd" on May 18th and the following day released the music video to the title song "View" a song written and produced by LDN Noise and Jonghyun.
- Official Fanclub: SHAWOL
- Official Color: Pearl Aqua
- [2008.09.01] The SHINee World
- [2008.10.26] Amigo (아.미.고) (Repackaged Album)
- [2010.07.19] LUCIFER
- [2010.09.30] Hello (Repackaged Album)
- [2013.02.19] Dream Girl - The Misconceptions of You
- [2013.04.26] Why So Serious? - The Misconceptions of Me
- [2013.08.08] The Misconceptions of Us (Repackaged Album)
- [2015.05.18] Odd (오드)
- [2015.08.03] Married To The Music (Repackaged Album)
- [2008.05.23] Noona Neomu Yeppeo (Replay) (누난 너무 예뻐; Big Sister Is So Pretty)
- [2009.05.25] Romeo
- [2009.10.19] 2009, Year Of Us
- [2012.03.19] Sherlock
- [2013.10.14] Everybody
- [2012.02.03] The 1st Asia Tour Concert Album "SHINee World"
- [2014.04.02] The 2nd Concert Album "SHINee World II in Seoul"
- [2014.12.15] SHINee The 3rd Concert Album 'SHINee World III in Seoul'
- [2008.08.25] Sanso Gateun Neo (Love Like Oxygen)
- [2009.04.03] Anycall Bodyguard
- [2010.04.01] Prosecutor Princess OST (Part 1)
- [2010.12.13] Haru (X-Mas) (하루)
- [2013.06.28] Yeowangui Gyosil OST 'Chologbi' (여왕의 교실 OST '초록비')
- [2012.08.08] SHINee The 1st Concert in Seoul : SHINee WORLD
- [2014.02.27] SHINee Surprise Vacation
- [2014.06.24] SHINee THE 2ND CONCERT 'SHINee WORLD II' in Seoul
- [2015.04.28] SHINee The 3rd Concert "SHINee World III in Seoul"
- [2009.01.08] Boys Over Flowers OST (#4 Stand By Me)
- [2009.08.13] Dream OST (#1 Countdown)
- [2009.08.17] 09 SUMMER SMTOWN (#1 Seaside (Boom Boom) (Dong Bang Shi ki, Super Junior, SHINee), #4 Scar)
- [2010.11.05] Haru OST (#1 Haru, #5 Haru (Rock Ver.))
- [2011.04.20] f(x) - Pinocchio (#10 Lollipop feat. SHINee)
- [2011.12.13] 2011 SMTOWN Winter 'The Warmest Gift' (#4 Last Christmas)
- [2013.03.28] 10 Corso Como Seoul Melody (#2 Hello (Glen Check Remix))
- [2011.06.22] Replay -Kimi wa Boku no everything- (Replay -君は僕のeverything-; You are my Everything)
- [2011.08.29] JULIETTE
- [2011.10.12] LUCIFER
- [2012.05.16] sherlock
- [2012.10.10] Dazzling Girl
- [2012.12.12] 1000nen, Zutto Soba ni Ite... (1000年、ずっとそばにいて…; For 1000 Years, Always be by my Side...)
- [2013.03.13] Fire
- [2013.08.21] Boys Meet U
- [2013.12.04] 3 2 1
- [2014.06.25] LUCKY STAR
- [2015.03.11] Your Number
- [2012.04.20] sherlock
- [2012.05.11] Keeping love again
- [2012.10.03] Dazzling Girl
- [2012.10.10] Run With Me
- [2012.12.05] 1000nen, Zutto Soba ni Ite... (1000年、ずっとそばにいて…; For 1000 Years, Always be by my Side...)
- [2013.03.06] Fire
- [2013.08.07] Boys Meet U
- [2013.10.23] 3 2 1 (Drama ver.) (3 2 1 (ドラマver.))
- [2013.11.20] Everybody
- [2014.06.11] LUCKY STAR
- [2012.01.11] SHINee THE 1ST CONCERT IN JAPAN "SHINee WORLD"
- [2012.12.12] SHINee THE FIRST JAPAN ARENA TOUR "SHINee WORLD 2012"
- [2014.04.02] JAPAN ARENA TOUR SHINee WORLD 2013 ~Boys Meet U~
Other Video Releases
- [2009.05.13] 2008 Mnet KM Music Festival-10th Anniversary
- [2010.07.15] Hanayori Dango - Boys Over Flowers Last Event - Sotsugyo DVD
- [2011.06.29] K-Pop Dream Concert 2008
- [2011.06.29] K-Pop Dream Concert 2009
- [2012.02.22] SMTOWN LIVE in TOKYO SPECIAL EDITION
- [2009.07.16] SHINee The First Photobook Part 1 [SHINee day]
- [2009.09.25] SHINee The First Photobook Part 2 [SHINee night]
- [2010.xx.xx] One Fine Day
- [2011.xx.xx] SHINee in Barcelona (Son of the Sun): Travel Guide (Key, Taemin & Onew)
- [2011.xx.xx] The 1st Concert Photobook: SHINee World
- [2012.xx.xx] SHINee 2012 Official Diary
- [2008.11.01 - 2008.11.02] My Precious Child (cameo)
-  'Smart' School Uniform (with Jiyeon & Victoria)
- [2008 - 2009] CLRIDE.n (with Min Hyo Rin & Kim So Eun)
-  Reebok
-  nanasB SHINee bbcream (with Sulli)
-  Oddugi Noodles
-  Mexicana Chicken
-  'H2' Fashion Brand (with f(x) & Zhang Liyin)
-  Santafe Coffee
-  'Maypole' Fashion Brand
-  'Right-On' Japanese Fashion Brand
- [2011 - 2012] 'Auction' Shopping Website
- [2012 - 2013] Etude House (with Sandara Park, Krystal & Sulli)
-  Skechers
- [2008.06.22] Cyworld Digital Music Award - Rookie of the Month (May)
- [2008.08.23] MNet 20's Choice Awards - Hot New Star
- [2008.10.04] Asia Song Festival - Best New Artist
- [2008.10.20] Style Icon Awards 2008 - New Icon Award
- [2008.11.12] 15th Korea Entertainement Arts Awards - Best Newcomer
- [2008.11.15] 2008 MNet Asian Music Awards - Best Male Newcomer
- [2008.12.10] 23rd Golden Disk Awards 2008 - Best Male Newcomer
- [2008.12.10] 23rd Golden Disk Awards 2008 - YEPP Newcomer Album
- [2008.12.12] 16th Annual South Korean Popular Entertainment Award - Best Newcomer
- [2009.01.01] 2008 MelOn Awards - Best Newcomer
- [2009.02.12] 18th Seoul Music Awards - Best Newcomer
- [2009.12.10] 24th Golden Disk Awards - YEPP Popularity Award
- [2009.12.13] Ting Digital Music Awards - Ting's Choice Artist
- [2010.01.03] 16th Korea Entertainment Arts Awards - Male Group Award
- [2010.02.03] 19th Seoul Music Awards - Bonsang Award (2009, Year Of Us)
- [2010.03.13] 2nd Singapore Entertainment Awards - New Generation Artist
- [2010.12.09] 25th Golden Disk Awards - Disk Bonsang (Lucifer) and Popularity Award
- [2010.12.14] 26th Anuual Korea Best Dresser - Best Dressed Singer
- [2011.01.20] 20th Seoul Music Awards - Bonsang Award (Lucifer) and Popularity Award
- [2011.01.21] 6th Asia Model Festival Award - Popular Singer Award
- [2011.11.28] SBS MTV Best Of The Best - Global Star
- [2011.12.28] K-Pop Lovers! Awards 2011 - Artist of the Year and Single of the Year ("Replay -Kimi wa Boku no everything-")
- [2011.12.31] MBC Gayo Daejun 2011 - Most Anticipated Group for 2012
- [2012.12.06] Korea Culture Entertainment Awards - Best Male Vocalist
- [2012.11.19] Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards - Minister of Culture
- [2012.11.30] 2012 MNet Asian Music Awards - Best Dance Performance – Male Group "Sherlock (Clue + Note)"
- [2012.12.25] SBS MTV Best Of The Best - Best Male Group and Best Live Performance
- [2013.01.15] 27th Golden Disk Awards - Disk Bonsang (Sherlock)
- [2013.01.19] 27th Golden Disk Awards - Popularity Award
- [2013.01.31] 22nd Seoul Music Awards - Bonsang Award (Sherlock) and Popularity Award
- [2013.07.18] MNet 20's Choice Awards - 20's Performance
- [2013.11.14] 2013 MelOn Music Awards - Artist of the Year (Daesang) and Bonsang Award (Dream Girl - The Misconceptions of You)
- [2009.06.05] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.06.19] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.06.28] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2009.07.05] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2009.10.30] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.11.01] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2009.11.05] MNet M!Countdown #1
- [2009.11.06] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.11.08] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2009.11.15] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.07.30] KBS MMusic Bank #1
- [2010.08.06] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.08.08] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.08.15] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2012.03.27] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2012.03.29] MNet M!Countdown #1
- [2012.04.01] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2012.04.03] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2012.04.06] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2012.04.08] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2012.04.13] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2012.04.15] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2013.02.27] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2013.02.28] MNet M!Countdown #1
- [2013.03.06] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2013.03.07] MNet M!Countdown #1
- [2013.03.08] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2013.03.13] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2013.03.14] MNet M!Countdown #1
- [2013.03.15] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2013.03.17] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2013.03.20] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2013.10.23] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2013.10.25] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2013.10.26] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2013.10.27] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2013.10.30] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2013.10.31] MNet M!Countdown #1
- [2015.05.31] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2015.06.04] MNet M!Countdown #1
- [2015.06.05] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2015.06.06] MBC Show! Music Core #1
- [2015.06.07] SBS Inkigayo #1
- Official Korean Website
- SHINee Official Japanese Website
- Emi Music Official Profile
- Official Facebook
- Official Japanese Twitter