- Nakajima Kento (中島健人) (leader)
- Kikuchi Fuma (菊池風磨)
- Sato Shori (佐藤勝利) (center)
- Matsushima Sou (松島聡)
- Yo Marius (葉 マリウス)
Before debuting as Sexy Zone, each member had their own solo activity. Both Nakajima Kento and Kikuchi Fuma were in the same group B.I.Shadow together with Kochi Yugo and Matsumura Hokuto while Sato Shori, Matsushima Sou, and Marius Yo were in the same group Ja(PA)Nese(HI)! until they were debuted as Sexy Zone. Before debuting, they were put in the same regular show for Johnny's Jr., Johnny's Junior Land though they're not the main cast anymore for the show.
On September 29, 2011, during the "TeiGeki Johnnys Imperial Theatre Special "Kis-My-Ft2 with Johnny's Jr."" show the new group was presented to the public, Sexy Zone, which name was inspired by Michael Jackson's "sexiness". Sexy Zone is led by Nakajima Kento and the center is Sato Shori. It was also announced that they would make their debut that year as they would be in charge of the image song for the FIVB World Cup held in Hiroshima/Nagano. To promote the event, the group granted their own promotional program, Koisuru Ganbarebu.
Soon after their debut, Sexy Zone had their first concert. Later on March 2012, Sexy Zone held their Arena Tour with over 300,000 ticket requests. Due the big amount of requests, the tour, which was planned to be a one day tour, was extended by three days.
In August, they releases their own first photobook titled "SWEETZ" and their first DVD SEXY ZONE ARENA CONCERT 2012.
- [2012.11.14] one Sexy Zone
- [2014.02.19] Sexy Second
- [2015.03.11] Sexy Power3
- [2016.02.24] Welcome to Sexy Zone
- [2016.11.16] Sexy Zone 5th Anniversary Best
- [2011.11.16] Sexy Zone
- [2012.04.11] Lady Diamond
- [2012.10.03] Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu (Sexy Summer に雪が降る)
- [2013.05.01] Real Sexy! / BAD BOYS
- [2013.10.09] Bye Bye Du Bye ~See you again~ / A MY GIRL FRIEND (バィバィDuバィ～See you again～)
- [2014.05.14] King & Queen & Joker
- [2014.10.01] Otoko never give up (男 never give up)
- [2014.11.19] Kimi ni HITOMEBORE (君にHITOMEBORE)
- [2015.07.01] Cha-Cha-Cha Champion (Cha-Cha-Cha チャンピオン)
- [2015.12.16] Colorful Eyes (カラフル Eyes)
- [2016.05.03] Shouri no Hi Made (勝利の日まで)
- [2016.10.19] Yobisute (よびすて)
- [2017.03.29] ROCK THA TOWN
- [2017.10.04] Gyutto (ぎゅっと)
- [2012.08.15] SEXY ZONE ARENA CONCERT 2012
- [2013.02.13] Johnny's Dome Theatre -Summery2012- Sexy Zone
- [2013.08.28] Sexy Zone Japan Tour 2013
- [2014.08.12] Sexy Zone Spring Tour Sexy Second
- [2015.01.14] Sexy Zone summer concert 2014
- [2015.09.09] Sexy Zone Sexy Power Tour
- [2016.01.16] Summer Paradise in TDC - Digest of Sato Shori "Shori Summer Concert" / Nakajima Kento "Love Ken TV" / Kikuchi Fuma "Fu is a Doll?"
- [2016.09.07] Welcome to Sexy Zone Tour
- [2017.01.25] Johnnys' Summer Paradise 2016
- [2017.09.06] Sexy Zone Presents Sexy Tour 2017 ~ STAGE
- [2012.08.01] Sexy Zone First Photobook "SWEETZ"
- [2012.02.11 - 2012.02.19] Sexy Zone First Concert 2012
- [2012.03.29 - 2012.04.01] Sexy Zone Arena Concert 2012
- [2012.08.11 - 2012.09.02] Johnny's Dome Theater ~SUMMARY~ 2012
- [2013.01.02 - 2013.01.06] Sexy Zone New Year Arena Concert 2013
- [2013.03.26 - 2013.05.06] Sexy Zone Japan Tour 2013
- [2013.05.12, 2013.05.26] Live House Johnny's Ginza (Matsushima Sho + Marius Yo + Sexy Boyz + Johnny's Jr. <<Part1>>)
- [2012.11.10 - 2012.01.27] Johnny's World (Guest)
- [2013.03.16 - 2013.03.31] JOHNNYS' World no Kanshasai in Tokyo Dome ・ Osaka Dome
- [2012.08.10] Higashi Nihon Daishinsai Fukkō Charity 2012
- [2011 - 2012] Johnnys' Jr. land
- [2011 - 20xx] The Shounen Club
-  Koisuru Ganbarebu
-  World Cup Volleyball 2011
-  Real Scope Z
-  2012 Summer Olympics Volleyball Preliminary Round
-  Koisuru Ganbarebu 2
-  Real Scope Hyper
- Fuma's father wrote the lyrics for Arashi's debut single, "A.RA.SHI"
- Marius's mother used to be a member of the Takarazuka Revue, and her stage name was You Akira
- Marius speaks three languages (English, German, and Japanese)
- Fans call Kento "rabuhori-senpai" (love holic-senpai) because he's always coming up with cheesy love lines
- Shori writes cute haikus and one of them made it onto the song "Lady Diamond"