Tsuji Nozomi (辻希美) was a fourth generation member of Morning Musume. She graduated in 2004, and was the leader of the Hello! Project group W before becoming a soloist within H!P. Tsuji Nozomi graduated from Hello! Project with the rest of the Elder Club. She is now a soloist signed with Up-Front Agency. She is currently part of Morning Musume OG.
- Birth/Stage Name: Tsuji Nozomi (辻希美)
- Legal Name: Sugiura Nozomi (杉浦希美)
- Nicknames: Nono (のの), Tsuji-chan (辻ちゃん), Nonotan (ののたん), Non (のん)
- Birthday: June 17, 1987
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood type: O
- Height: 151 cm
- Hobbies: Cooking
- Special skill: Volleyball
- Strong subject: Math
- Weak subject: English
- Favorite words: Cheerful, smile
- Favorite color: Pink, white, orange
- Favorite flowers: Sunflowers
- Favorite seasons: Summer, spring
- Favorite food: Chocolate ice cream, yams
- Disliked food: Natto, shellfish
- Hello! Project groups:
When Kago was suspended in February 2006 for smoking while underage, W was put on indefinite hiatus. In the meantime, Tsuji continued to appear frequently on television as a "talent," and she performed as a soloist in several Hello! Project concert tours. In September 2006 she began hosting her own online-only show, Curious Nono, as part of Hello! Project on FLET'S.
W was officially disbanded in March 2007, after Kago was caught in scandal again and her contract was terminated. As such, Tsuji was finally scheduled to release new singles of her own. The first was a remake of "Koko ni Iruzee!", which was used as the opening for the anime Robby & Kerobby. Next she was placed in the all-new unit Gyaruru, but she was forced to withdraw soon after for personal reasons (see below). She was replaced by Abe Asami.
In early May 2007, it was announced that Tsuji had become engaged to actor Sugiura Taiyo and was already two months pregnant with his child. She immediately withdrew from all scheduled work in order to focus on her marriage and pregnancy.  There were anonymous reports that the management of Up-Front Agency and other members of Hello! Project reacted negatively to the sudden news, but at the May 10th press conference to formally announce the engagement, the official position was that Tsuji was leaving on good terms and may return to the entertainment industry after she had her baby.
On 21 June 2007, four days after Tsuji's 20th birthday, she and Sugiura filed their marriage registration papers. They held their ceremony some time in July, but it was for family only and there was no reception.  She changed her legal name to "Sugiura Nozomi", but she will continue to use "Tsuji Nozomi" as a stage name.
On 26 November 2007, Tsuji gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Noa (希空). 
On 19 June 2008, after more than a year of inactivity, Tsuji appeared on "YUKO NAKAZAWA BIRTHDAY LIVE 2008" stage with a cake for Nakazawa Yuko.
On the 30th January 2009 Nozomi opened up her very own [Blog] on Ameba, This went staright to #1 ranks on the chart and has regulary stayed there only going down a few ranks every now and again, this was the first time since her leaving that any official photo's were seen of her.
After the opening of her blog, Nozomi began activity again by participating in the Graduation concert of the elder club
Since graduating Nozomi is a regular on many differant television programs, where she is usually a main guest. She has currently appeared on programs such as Utaban and been a guest on Arashi's show, and she also has frequently performed with the rest of Morning Musume's older generation
It is yet unknown if she plans to release and more solo music.
On september 14th, 2009 it was announced that Nozomi would be involved in a commercial for - Zesupuri Kiwi , it was later seen that she would sing the theme for the commercial itself, and this ould be released as a digital single.
In May 2010 she announced in her Blog that she was about 7 weeks pregnant with her second child. The baby, a boy (nicknamed "Mameta" by Noa), was born on December 26, 2010. His name was later announced to be Seia (青空: Blue Sky). According to Tsuji, one of the reasons for the name was that the sky was beautiful when the baby was born.
Two years later in September 2012 she announced that she was three months pregnant with her third child, and would give birth the following Spring. The Baby, a boy named Sora, was born on March 21, 2013.
- [2010.11.24] Minna Happy! Mama no Uta (みんなハッピー!ママのうた)
- [2007.05.16] Koko ni Iruzee! (ここにいるぜぇ！) (Athena (Tsuji Nozomi))
- [2009.09.15] Bokutachi, Zespri Kiwi da ne. (ぼくたち、ゼスプリキウイだね。)
- [2006.11.22] Alo Hello! Yaguchi Mari, Tsuji Nozomi DVD (Yaguchi Mari, Tsuji Nozomi)
-  Pinch Runner (ピンチランナー)
-  Minimoni ja Movie Okashi na Daibouken! (ミニモニ。じゃムービーお菓子な大冒険！)
-  Chou Gekijouban Keroro Gunsou 2 Shinkai no Princess de Arimasu! (超劇場版ケロロ軍曹2 深海のプリンセスであります!)
- TV Programs
- [2000–2007] Hello! Morning (ハロー!モーニング。) (as a regular)
- [2002–2004] Tintin TOWN! (ティンティンTOWN!) (as a regular)
-  Musume DOKYU! (娘DOKYU!)
- [2009–] Quiz! Hexagon II (クイズ!ヘキサゴンII)
- TV Dramas
-  Minimoni de Bremen no Ongakutai (ミニモニ。でブレーメンの音楽隊)
-  Robby to Kerobby (ロビーとケロビー) (voice of Athena)
-  Inazuma Eleven (イナズマイレブン) (voice of Nashimoto Nonomi)
-  Pink no Bulldog ~Utau WAN WAN~ (うたうワンワン～ピンクのブルドッグ～) (voice of Kyaru)
- [2001–2003] Minimoni. no Minna HAPPY! (ミニモニ。のみんなHAPPY!)
-  Ishikawa Rika no Chanchaka☆Charmy! (石川梨華のちゃんちゃか☆チャーミー!) (as a guest)
-  Hello Pro yanen! (ハロプロやねん!)
-  Ribbon no Kishi The Musical (リッボンの騎士ザ・ミュージカル)
Morning Musume OG Concert
- [2011.04.23 - 20011.05.29] ドリーム モーニング娘。コンサートツアー2011 春の舞～卒業生 DE 再結成～ (Dream Morning Musume Concert Tour 2011 Haru no Mai ~Sotsugyousei DE Saikessei~)
- [2002.05.23] 辻希美・加護亜依 (TsujiKago) amazon.co.jp
- [2003.09.??] ポケットモーニング娘。〈Vol.1〉 (Pocket Morning Musume. (Volume. 1)) (With Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Kago Ai) amazon.co.jp
- [2003.11.10] のの (NoNo) amazon.co.jp
- [2004.01.07] 50W (フィフティ・ダブルユー) amazon.co.jp
- [2006.11.18] のんの19 (Non no 19) amazon.co.jp
- [2004.12.04] U+U=W
- [2009.10.10] Tsuji-chan no Ribbon Days (辻ちゃんのリボンDays)
- [2009.11.06] Tsuji-chan no Umakawa Gohan (辻ちゃんのウマかわゴハン)
- [2009.11.20] Non Piece Tsuji-chan no Hibi Smile (のんピース 辻ちゃんの日々スマイル)
- [2010.06.17] Tsuji-chan x Kitty-chan HAPPY LIFE (辻ちゃん×キティちゃん HAPPY LIFE)
- [2010.09.17] Tsuji-chan no Umakawa Gohan 2 (辻ちゃんのウマかわゴハン2)
- [2011.06.18] Non-chanpuru -mother- (のんちゃんぷる−mother-)
- From the date they first joined (April 16, 2000) to the date they graduated (August 1, 2004), Tsuji and Kago Ai's tenures in Morning Musume lasted 1,568 days.
- In a 2003 special episode of Mechamecha Iketeru!, Tsuji was crowned as the bakajo (バカ女; "idiot girl") of Morning Musume after she scored 49.8% in the "Nukiuchi Kimatsu Test" (抜き打ち期末テスト).
- She loves Tokyo Disneyland and continues to visit it in her late teens and early twenties. Also, many areas of her and her husband's apartment are decorated in a Disney theme.
- She can ride a unicycle, including pausing and turning.
- Her Morning Musume mentor was Iida Kaori.
- Stated Matsuura Aya as her rival in a 2004 interview.
- After briefly returning to Hello! Project after her maternity leave, Tsuji was the third active Hello! Project member to be married, after Kominato Miwa and Iida Kaori.
- The shuffle units Tsuji was in had the largest number of members, and incidentally, Iida Kaori was also placed in the same shuffle units as Tsuji.
Hula Hoop World Record
Tsuji has twice held the world record for the largest hula hoop spun. She set her first record on 1 January 2003, with a hoop measuring 3.98 m (13.1 ft) in diameter. However, that record was broken in June 2003 by Paul "Dizzy Hips" Blair (USA),  so she did not appear in the 2004 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records.
Tsuji — along with Kago Ai in a separate individual attempt — regained the record on 1 January 2004, with a hoop measuring 4.08 m (13.4 ft) in diameter. They set their record during a live New Year's Day television special at Nippon Television Network, Tokyo, Japan.  Tsuji and Kago shared the record in the 2005 and 2006 editions of the Guinness Book. Tsuji's name was misspelled in the 2005 edition, but it was subsequently corrected in the 2006 edition.
Tsuji and Kago's record was eventually broken again in September 2005 by Ashrita Furman (USA),   although it happened too late in the year to displace them from the 2006 edition of the Guinness Book. They are no longer listed as of the 2007 edition, and it is not known if Tsuji ever intends to make another attempt.