A couple weeks ago, X Japan leader Yoshiki revealed the first few dates of the band’s coming world tour, scheduled to start this June. Those shows were limited to Europe, but Yoshiki recently announced several more dates through his Twitter account, all in South America and Mexico.
The world tour currently consists of four shows in Europe and five in South America. Dates and venues are as follows:
- June 28 – London, England – Shepherds Bush Empire
- July 1 – Paris, France – Zenith
- July 2 – Utrecht, The Netherlands – Tivoli
- July 4 – Berlin, Germany – Columbianhalle
- September 9 – Santiago, Chile – Teatro Caupolican
- September 11 – Sao Paulo, Brazil
- September 14 – Buenos Aires, Argentina – El Teatro
- September 16 – Lima, Peru – Scencia
- September 18 – Mexico City, Mexico – Circo Volador
More shows are expected to be announced in the future.