Due to an influx of spam accounts getting through and joining the site, user registrations have once again been disabled until further notice as we work on a different solution.
In generasia, Kokoro (心, こころ; Heart) could be a reference to:
- Kokoro, a Japanese drama.
- Kokoro, Isayama Mio's sixth album.
- "Kokoro", Kanon's third single.
- "Kokoro", Maika's third single.
- "Kokoro", Oda Kazumasa's 25th single.
- "Kokoro", SS501's debut Japanese single.
- "Kokoro", a song recorded by Hirahara Ayaka, second A-side of her tenth single "Voyagers / Kokoro".
- "Kokoro", a song recorded by Natsukawa Rimi, track #6 on her third cover album Uta Sagashi ~Request Cover Album~.
- "Kokoro", a song recorded by PENICILLIN, track #4 on their eighth album No.53.
- "kokoro", a song recorded by Shimatani Hitomi, track #8 on her fifth album Heart & Symphony.
- "Kokoro", a song recorded by Tokyo Jihen, second B-side of their second single "Sounan".
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.