Shamrock (Hayashibara Megumi)
- Hayashibara Megumi
- 2005.03.16 (re-release)
- Catalog Number
- KICS-91154 (re-release)
- Ganbatte! (がんばって!; Do Your Best!)
- COMET rendez-vous
- CHILDREN PARTY
- 4 Gatsu no Yuki <MOMO Version> (4月の雪; April Snow)
- Yume wo Dakishimete (夢を抱きしめて; Holding Onto a Dream)
- ROCK de Ikou <New Version> (ROCKで行こう; Going to Rock)
- Only One <New Version>
- SUPER FEELING
- DON'T SIGH
- Suki Yori Daisuki Minky Smile (好きより大好きミンキースマイル!)
- Lullaby Agetai <New Version> (ララバイ☆あ・げ・た・い; I Want to Give a Lullaby)
- OUR GOOD DAY... Bokura no GOOD DAY (OUR GOOD DAY… 僕らのGOOD DAY; Our Good Day... My Good Day)
- In The Fluffy MOON Nite <New Version>
- LOOKIN' FOR LOVE
- Sad Man
"SHAMROCK" is the fourth album released by Hayashibara Megumi. Much like Hayashibara's second album, all of the songs found on "SHAMROCK" had tie-ins with different anime series. The first press edition of the album came with a 40 page, hardcover, photo booklet. This is Hayashibara's first album to include contributions from some of her longtime collaborators such as composer Okazaki Ritsuko and lyricist Arimori Satomi.
The majority of the songs were used in the All Cutural Purpose Cat Girl Nuku Nuku OAV (Ganbatte!, COMET rendez-vous, ROCK de Ikou, and Only One) and Mahou no Princcess Micky Momo (4 Gatsu no Yuki, Yume wo Dakishimete, and Suki Yori Daisuki Minky Smile). The song "In The Fluffy MOON Nite" is an English language version of Hayashibara's "Haruneko Fushigi Tsukiyo -Oshiete Happiness-" single.
On 2005.03.16, a limited edition re-release was issued along with all of Hayashibara's other albums up through the VINTAGE albums. This version of the album featured all the tracks remastered and a 24 page album booklet, and a 16 page photo booklet, all of which located inside a special box.
The album reached #12 on the Oricon chart, and stayed on the chart for a total of four weeks, selling 42,510 copies. The re-release of the album failed to chart on the Oricon.
- Oricon Profile: Original | Re-release
- Japanese Wikipedia Entry