Anzai Hiroko (安西ひろこ) is a Japanese pop singer, model, talento, and former gravure idol.
- Nickname: Hiro (ひろ), Hirobon (ひろぽん), Anbiro (あんぴろ)
- Birthdate: February 9, 1979
- Birthplace: Sagamihara, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 157 cm
- Sizes: 88 - 60 - 89 cm
Anzai Hiroko made her debut as a gravure idol in 1996 and then a model for a teens magazine three years later. She debuted as singer at the beginning of the new millennium with the Dave Rodger produced eurobeat single "True Love" on the label avex.
In 2007, she took a small pause from show business to study abroad. While there, she modeled for Toco Pacific and work at a local bar as reports were saying that Anzai was having financial difficulty. But a year later, she made her full blown comeback to show business by appearing in the fashion magazine BLENDA BLACK.
- [2001.11.28] ЯEAL
- [1997.xx.xx] Anzai Hiroko '97 No.1 Bishoujo Idol (安西ひろこ '97 No.1美少女アイドル)
- [1997.xx.xx] Kono Mune wo Anata ni 17sai (この胸をあなたに・17才)
- [1998.xx.xx] Hi! Roco & Rock Fuji-TV VISUAL QUEEN OF THE YEAR (Hi! Roco & Roco フジテレビ VISUAL QUEEN OF THE YEAR)
- [1999.xx.xx] Final Beauty Anzai Hiroko (Final Beauty 安西ひろこ)
- [2001.xx.xx] Feel in ITALY
- [2001.12.12] RESORUTION
- [1997.11.xx] Mystic
- [1998.03.xx] Heroine (ヒロイン)
- [1998.10.xx] Embrace
- [1999.03.xx] Pleasuure blue
- [1999.09.xx] Privates
- [2000.02.xx] Saigo no Ao (最後の蒼)
- [2000.09.xx] Happy Gurley (ハッピーガーリー)
- [2001.04.xx] FASHION BOOK AF
- [2001.12.xx] "R"