Danielle was a member of Coconuts Musume from June 1999 to April 2001. She was one of the original first generation members of the group. Despite not being able to speak Japanese, Danielle was known for having a fun, bubbly personality and a great singing voice to match.
Danielle graduated from Hello! Project to pursue her college education. After a year studying musical theory in Los Angeles she moved to England to study at the Conservatoire for three years, graduating in 2005. She is currently the face of Ruebelle Designs.
Danielle has now married, and is pursuing an acting and singing career from the UK.
- Name: Danielle Delaunay (ダニエル・デラネイ)
- Birthday: September 6, 1983
- Birthplace: Hawaii
- Location: Hertfordshire, England
- Height: 5' 2"
- Weight: 104 lbs.
- Hair: Auburn
- Eyes: Hazel
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 33
- Dress: 2
- Shoe: 6
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Hello! Project groups:
Current as of 2005.
- "Waterworld" Appeared as a photo double for Tina Majorino and an extra on the set.
- "Baywatch" Co-starring appearance as "Cindy" in the pilot film.
- "Eve" in production of "The Apple Tree".
- Female lead as "Louisa" in musical production of "The Fantasticks".
- Female lead as "Jaguar" in musical production of "Yanomamo".
- Chorus role in musical production of "Scrooge".
- Female lead as "Little Mary" in musical production of "10 Nights in a Barroom".
- Chorus role in musical production of "Roar of the Greasepaint, Smell of the Crowd".
- Opal Car Commercial
- Clorox Commercial
- Ruebelle Designs Model
- Japanese Fashion Magazine
- Danielle has been studying Speech Level Singing for the past 3 years with Seth Riggs, David Stroud and Joy Fields.
- She graduated from the Conservatoire of Acting and Musical Theatre in 2005
- Special Skills:
- 2 year recording contract in Coconuts Musume with Sony Music Japan and Galaxy Productions Japan.