Kitagawa Ryou (北川亮) is a member of Hello! Project as a member of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido. She first appeared in a performance at the "Hello! Project 2016 Summer ~Sunshine Parade~" concert on July 30, 2016. On April 23, 2018 it was announced that her training had finished and she was no longer a member.
- Name: Kitagawa Ryou (北川亮)
- Birthday: June 29, 2004
- Birthplace: Rankoshi, Hokkaido, Japan
- Bloodtype: B
- Height: 161cm
- Specialty: Cutting rice fields
- Hobbies: Finding stray cats
- Looks Up To: Okai Chisato
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido (2016–2018)
- Her favorite genre of music is Anisong.
- Her favorite sport is soccer.
- Her motto is "The life of a full stomach".
- Favorite food is rice cooked in an iron pot.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Kiss Me Aishiteru" by °C-ute, "One Two Three" by Morning Musume, and "Otakebi Boy WAO!" by Berryz Kobo.