Mitsuya Yoko is a Japanese gravure idol and actress.
- Name: Mitsuya Yoko (三津谷葉子)
- Birthdate: November 8th, 1984
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 165cm
- Bust: 87cm (E cup)
- Waist: 60cm
- Hips: 88cm
- Shoe size: 25cm
- Hobbies: Cooking, reading manga, drawing, talking, walking
- Ability: Classical ballet
- Favorite foods: Bread, rice
- Favorite colors: White, black, blue
Mitsuya Yoko was born in Tokyo but moved to Saitama shortly after she was born. She began practicing ballet as a first grader; her dream was to become a ballerina. When she was in sixth grade, she applied for the Horipro Talent Scout Caravan and was awarded a prize for her excellent work. From there, she made her debut in the photobook Baby Kiss (and was photographed alongside such idols as Yoshii Rei and Omori Reiko). Around this time, future actresses Fukada Kyoko and Sakai Ayana were also making their debuts. (Sakai was also part of the Baby Kiss photobook.)
Even though Mitsuya was now aiming to become an actress, because of her large bust size for her age, she began doing gravure work at a steady pace. She had been in several publications and photobooks by the time she was 15 and was chosen as the Visual Queen of the year for 2000. Because of her bust size and overall body appearance, Mitsuya was considered chubby and this pressured her to crash diet when she was 16. As a result of this she lost not only centimeters from her chest, but her new size was a turn-off when wearing swimsuits.
During this time Mitsuya stopped gravure work. Furthermore, since her dream of becoming an actress was being deterred due to her gravure work, she considered leaving Horipro and even sent a resume to Starbucks (it can be assumed she was rejected).
Mitsuya made a comeback when she was 18 by wearing lingerie. This not only surprised her fans, it impressed them because it was considered of having sexier and more adult pose. Finally, Mitsuya got to become an actress with her first movie being 69 ~ Sixty Nine.
In 2005 she appeared in a Gekkan photomook posing (almost) naked. The following year she was in the live-action movie of Egawa Tetsuya's Tokyo Daigaku Monogatari, with a nudity scene.
Mitsuya's latest screen work has her starring in a super hero flick called Cool Dimension.
- [2000.03.17] Mai-go
- [2000.06.25] Final Beauty Mitsuya Yoko
- [2000.08.19] Summer Holiday
- [2000.11.15] Pure Girl Duo (with Nara Saori)
- [2001.08.24] Mix Juice (with Miyaji Mao)
- [2001.12.29] Seventeen's Map
- [2002.03.20] Horipro Best Selection 1
- [2002.10.20] Aquatic
- [2003.08.20] On the Roof
- [2003.10.24] No Memory Woman
- [2003.11.25] Su-Ha-Da
- [2004.03.25] Kirakira
- [2004.09.30] Yumeiro no Kaze ~Hazuki no Sou hide~
- [2005.02.28] Gekkan Mitsuya Yoko
- [2005.05.25] Only One Room
- [2005.07.25] Siesta
- [1998.04.xx] Pure Girl Duo (with Nara Saori)
- [1998.10.xx] Zinnia
- [1999.03.xx] Mitsuya Yoko
- [1999.09.xx] Vacation]]
- [2000.11.xx] Dear
- [2001.08.xx] Mix Juice (with Miyaji Mao)
- [2001.12.xx] 思春記
- [2003.08.05] Mystery
- [2004.01.31] Rabuho My Love
- [2004.03.21] Skinship
- [2004.09.22] On the Way
- [2005.01.xx] Gekkan Mitsuya Yoko Shincho Mook 65