In generasia, Shabondama (シャボン玉; Soap Bubble) could be a reference to:
- "Shabondama", a song recorded by Amano Tsuki, track #5 on her second indie album PEEK A BOO.
- "Shabondama", a song recorded by Hirahara Ayaka, B-side of her 12th single "Ima, Kaze no Naka de".
- "Shabondama", Jounouchi Sanae's 18th single.
- "Shabondama", Morning Musume's 19th single.
- "Shabondama, a song recorded by Otsuka Ai, track #6 on her debut album LOVE PUNCH.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.