Taberu Dake (たべるダケ; or Just Eating) is a Japanese drama mini-series directed by Fujimura Kyohei, with the screenplay written by Takada Sanko, the maker of the manga of the same name, which the drama is based off of. It broadcast on the TV Tokyo network from July 12, 2013 to September 27, 2013 and spanned for a total of 12 episodes. Taberu Dake aired on Friday nights at 12:52 AM. "Hanairo no Bishojo" by SAKANAMON was used as the opening song while "sound of me" by Goto Mariko was used as the ending song.
Shizuru (Goto Mariko) is a mysterious woman who only thinks about eating. People, who have various worries, meet Shizuru and their worries are solved by eating together, even though she does not actually give them advice.
- Goto Mariko - Shizuru
- Arai Hirofumi - Kakino Yoshitaka
- Ishibashi Anna - Yabuuchi Kumi
- Okamura Izumi - Yoshida Yuuna
- Koiizuka Kiyoe - Yokoyama Noriko
- Furutachi Kanji - Akamatsu Hajime
- Katoono Taiko - Yokoi Kazuto
- Kirishima Reika - Domon Kayoko
- Inoue Waka - Takatsudo Haruka
- Ikeue Kohei - male employee
- Honda Riki - male employee
- Kusano Ini - male employee
- Tokuyama Hidenori - Kiryu Makoto
- Wakana Aoi - Domon Kazusa (ep. 4, 8)