Tahara Kenichi is the guitarist for the group Mr.Children.
- Name: Tahara Kenichi (田原健一)
- Nicknames: Ken-chan, Koutei (皇帝)
- Birth Date: September 24, 1969
- Birth Place: Fukuoka, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 171cm
- Weight: 58kg
- He is very quiet
- Says about himself: "I'm somewhat poor at talking in public", and thus he really only talks for magazine interviews and radio programs
- Because of his quietness the media is always asking "Is Mr. Tahara happy?"
- Is a baseball junkie and played baseball in school until Sakurai asked him to join his band. He wasn't so sure so Sakurai said to him "Have the bat from tomorrow in the guitar and substitute it"
- Can play the glockenspiel
- Supervises the baseball team "JIMIKEN"
- If Mr.Children isn't doing anything at the time he likes to be together with all of his family at home
- Played the pianica in Tomodachi no Mama de; the mandolin in Arifureta Love Story ~Danjo Mondai wa Itsumo Mendou da~ and Tobe; and the glockenspiel in Mirror
- Currently uses Gibson Chet Atkins Country Gentleman and Gibson's Les Paul Standard
- Wrote a bunch of essays for "monthly KADOKAWA"
- Is said to look like Hamada Isao of Downtown