I'm following your editions and thank you for contributing this wiki but please take some notes about creating new page for an artists. Please don't create the page just for the discography, please remember to categorize the page and put something in the information section instead of leave it like that, an promotional image is recommended too. Thank you! Seph 09:42, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
Oh....sorrys, I'm not really good at those kind of things, im just kind of like basic.....maybe u can teach me how so that'll help me out in the near future Solarblade 06:12, 5 August 2009 (CTZ)
- Thank you for contributing to Jpop Stop! but please take some notes:
- Between the tracklist and information section, please enter to leave more space.
- Put the Oricon profile link instead of letting Recommended word. To search for an Oricon profile for a single / album, click here, if you want to search for a single / album page, put the kanji title (if it is written in kanji/katakana) in the search box then chose the CD option above; if you want to search for an artists, choose アーティスト/芸能人 option (of course kanji search too), after the page was generated, choose your artist, then right column is albums and mini-albums and left column is singles. An Oricon profile for a single have song credits and tie-in(s) too.
- Remember to categorize images: [[Category:CD Cover]] [[Category:Album Cover]] for album cover and [[Category:CD Cover]] [[Category:Single Cover]]
- If an album has a title song (example: Gothic Lolita Doctrine), link it like this: [[Gothic Lolita Doctrine (song)|Gothic Lolita Doctrine]]. Seph 19:25, 24 April 2010 (CDT)
- Thanx Seph, I'm still kind of lost how to use Oricon fully, but I'll give it a try and I'll make to categorize the covers. Still getting used to making these pages of course hahaha Solarblade 19:57, 24 April 2010 (CDT)
Those Quotation Marks...
Not so sure about this since there's no specific page stating it, but last I checked all songs and singles are places within quotation marks, while fuller releases like movies/shows/albums are placed in italics. Or at least, they are SUPPOSED to be. And that is...well...all the time. Lvng 00:13, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, but I don't think we need to quote the titles, since we know they are singles because they are under singles already, so it makes it rather irrelevant to the cause.Solarblade 07:22, 21 October 2009 (CTZ)
- That is something only a few user do, I think we should move towards it though. I agree with Solarblade though about not having it in the discography section. Part of using the quotes and italics are to show that they are singles/albums, but in the discography, they're already separated into albums and singles. ~ Themonkeyofdoom 00:26, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah I personally think that its a bit redundant too, and we'd have to extend that to the template boxes for artists. It is in wikipedia though, and it appeared that we were following those guidelines. It would really help if we had more specific guideline pages of our own...I brought htat up in the forums but no one's said anything, and it would be really helpful to get a consistent style. Lvng 00:30, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
Were you at the original PPN you know with the cool people :) Zeli17 08:02, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Nope, started anew here on this site, but I frequently used the PPN for me reviews before it went kablooey. Solarblade 08:10, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- OMG that totally sucked, huh? Oh well. I was at the PPN for like 4 years. I miss it! But hey we can always build this motherf-er back up! Zeli17 08:12, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, have been doing that since they started recruiting people to get stuff, I'm not like OMG fast like the others, but I'm keeping up with the upcoming releases and such, not all because I like to stick with the artists I pay attention but sometimes I go outta my way for a few. Solarblade 08:15, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know WTF happened but all I can say is I really am happy this site is here. So how are you guys doing on Oricon Charts? Do you have most of those back? Zeli17 08:19, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- OK, thanks! btw, the one thing I've noticed about this site compared to the PPN is NO SPAM! :D Oh the joy of not having people spam my talk page! I had to deal with many PPN accounts from the same couple of punks who despite getting blocked always would come back with a new account and be annoying again. Be happy that that is over with! A CLEAN block log? Damn you F-er's are lucky :) Zeli17 08:31, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Anytime, well I think it's because most of us get along pretty well (I don't know em personally) but I think they're a good group of peoples! Solarblade 08:33, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know know if you know who Wapiko is but she and I use to always chat on the PPN. She was an admin there for like 3 years and runs a bunch of sites. Really funny bitch if you ask me! This site seems to be a good community. I already consider you a friend! Zeli17 08:37, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, that's awesome, you seem pretty awesome too! I don't know Wapiko even though she does update stuff. At least the site nowadays is on stable ground ^_^ Solarblade 08:39, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Cover versions||0||18:44, 7 July 2016|
|Hello||8||05:35, 16 December 2013|
|DOMINO||1||16:31, 15 July 2011|
|Tong Vfang Xien Qi album||2||20:03, 13 December 2010|
|HOWDY PARTNA!||1||05:19, 23 October 2010|
Hello! It makes sense when pages share a title to move them over so that a disambiguation page can be created. When it comes to covers however, a disambiguation is not necessary. The original song should stay (example Hello, Again ~Mukashi Kara Aru Basho~) and the covers should be moved over. Since there is no disambiguation being created for covers, there is no reason to move it over. You can make mention of the covers on the originals page.
Hey it seems like you are the only active admin on here now so i can really only talk to you about this. There is a new member on here that i (at least tried) to help out since i fixed a page she worked on and started hassling me about it on my talk page, but she just keeps reverting my edits so i kind of give up now. So idk what to do, she won't listen to me just cause i am not a mod or admin on this site. This is the page, Rottyful Sky. Anyway i don't like arguing so i just give up trying to fix it and helping her. Thanks.
Thanks for the response =) i just hope she listens haha. I wish there were more mods/admins on here (it's starting to get dead =() though to help out with such situations since things like this has happened more than once to me. I wish there was a way i could be an admin though, been here regularly for more than a year (almost two) haha ^.^
I hear ya, to be quite honest, I forgot I was an mod here oops XD
Really xD? Do you know how i could be one? How did you get to be one?
I'm not sure, and actually it just kind of happened because I was just editing a lot and dealing with some issues that were going on at the time lol.
Why am i not one then =( no fair... http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzy06pm1Sw1r9gr7to1_500.gif lol, one of the admin on here (i think it was foxxy but im not sure) tolled me to contact EXodius and ask him but idk how since he is never on...
Yeah, I havent talked to him in like a year myself *shruggles*
"Their official site calls it a single"
I see a big "New Mini Album" here
Their Korean website it's not working for me today, so I was wondering if there's an actual announcement about the new release being an album. Because Korean news talk about an "album", but that's the word they usually use to talk about any kind of release (even including digital singles).
Well, I was going by JPM and when the pictures came out it said album so, it was what I was going for...