Fuchuu Torimono Hikae (ALFIE)
- Fuchuu Torimono Hikae (府中捕物控)
- Scheduled Release
- Catalog Number
- Fuchuu Torimono Hikae (府中捕物控; Fuchuu Arrest Warrant)
- Ashita Kara Yoso no Hito (明日からよその人; A Person From Tomorrow)
"Fuchuu Torimono Hikae" was scheduled to be the third single released by ALFIE, and their first as a three-member band. Shortly before the release, the band's recording contract with Victor Music Industries was terminated, therefore cancelling the single. The song is a parody of the 300 million yen robbery. It was later self-covered by the songwriter, Yamamoto Masayuki, under the same title.
There are two versions of "Fuchuu Torimono Hikae" in THE ALFEE's discography:
- Fuchuu Torimono Hikae (KING'S NIGHT DREAM WESTERN Conference Final)
- Found on the VHS and Laserdisc KING'S NIGHT DREAM WESTERN Conference Final as track #3 and the DVD KING'S NIGHT DREAM WESTERN & EASTERN THE ALFEE 1994 13th, Summer August 21 & 22 as track #3 on disc one.
- Fuchuu Torimono Hikae (THE ALFEE HISTORY III 1992~1997)
- Found on the VHS and Laserdisc THE ALFEE HISTORY III 1992~1997 as track #13. It is a VTR of the performance from KING'S NIGHT DREAM WESTERN Conference Final.