Half and, Half
- Hayashibara Megumi
- Half and, Half
- 2005.03.16 (re-release)
- Catalog Number
- KICS-91151 (re-release)
- Kimi no Answer (君のAnswer; Your Answer)
- a Later Comer
- Nijiiro no Sneaker (虹色のSneaker; Rainbow Coloured Sneaker)
- Manatsu no Valentine (真夏のバレンタイン; Midsummer Valentine)
- Don't Say "Wake up Baby"
- Ame no Hi no Shakespeare -TO FLY AWAY- (雨の日のシェイクスピア; Shakespeare's Day of Rain)
- College Ring wo Kaini Yukou (カレッジリングを買いにゆこう; Let's Go Buy a College Ring)
- Regret ga Naiteiru (リクレットが泣いている; Cries of Regret)
- Koi no Scramble Race (恋のScramble Race; Love's Scramble Race)
- EL WAKT
Half and, Half is the debut studio album released by Hayashibara Megumi. The album was released two weeks after Hayashibara's fourth single (though her first with major label KING RECORDS), and features both songs from the single. The chorus to "a Later Comer" was sung by Mitsuishi Kotono, whom Hayashibara later worked with on her 1993 single, "Lullaby Agetai".
On 2005.03.16, a limited edition re-release was issued along with all of Hayashibara's other album up through the VINTAGE albums. This version of the album featured all the tracks remastered and a 24 page photo booklet, all of which was located inside a special box.
The album reached #45 on the weekly Oricon chart, and stayed on the chart for a total of three weeks, selling 20,180 copies. The released edition of the album reached #288 on the weekly Oricon chart, and stayed on the chart for only one week, selling 763 copies.