(Redirected from Bou)
Saitou Kazuhiro (斉藤和弘) is a Japanese guitarist.
- Stage Name: Bou (坊)
- Birth Name: Saitou Kazuhiro (斉藤和弘)
- Date of Birth: September 16, 1983
- Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Family: Parents, older sister
- Bands / Groups:
- Antic Cafe (2003-2007)
- Hobbies: Sleeping
- Favorite food: Pork and rice, Japanese pasta, gelatin cheesecake
- Favorite brands: Paul Smith, Putumayo
- Favorite colors: Purple, Black and gold
- Favorite band: LUNA SEA
- Perfume: Pink sugar
- Smokes: Buoyantly, Pukapuka
- Piercings: 1 in left ear
- Bou usually says in his sentences, "nyan nyan". It's meant to be like a cat. Bou said in one interview that he also often says "datte datte datte" (but but but). Bou is also known for making the 'peace' sign often and saying "piisu," coming from the English word "peace."
- Teruki has said that Bou tends to be messy and he has to tell him to clean up. Miku has also said that Bou is late in getting up and is usually late for departure times.