Due to an influx of spam accounts getting through and joining the site, user registrations have once again been disabled until further notice as we work on a different solution.
Yokoyama Ken (横山健, Stage Name: Ken Yokoyama) is the former quitarist from the Japanese band Hi-Standard (disbanded 2000), though now has started a solo-project. Ken's music could be described as 'Melo-Core'(standing for Melodic Hardcore), though it is punk rock, and all sung in accented english.
Ken's backup band consists of three members: Serge Verkhovsky (Bass), Ishida "Gunn" Masatoshi (Drums) and Colin Doyle (Guitar).
Ken's second album, Nothin' But Sausage, dut to heavily promotion and popularity sold 53879 units and reached #3 in the charts in it's first week.
- Ken has performed with American punk band NOFX, to play their 18-minute song, The Decline.
- [2004.02.18] The Cost Of My Freedom
- [2005.11.09] Nothin' But Sausage
- [2007.09.05] Third Time's A Charm
- [2005.10.05] How Many More Times
- [2007.02.21] Not Fooling Anyone
- [2005.04.06] Fine Time 2! A Tribute to NEW WAVE (#2 Hungry Like The Wolf) (Duran Duran cover)
- [2005.11.23] The Basement Tracks ~10YEARS SOUNDTRACK OF 7STARS~ (#12 A Decade Lived)
This article is a stub. You can help generasia by expanding it.