Rin' was an instrumental female group under avex trax, consisting of 2003 graduates from Tokyo National University of Fine Arts. They are known to combine traditional Japanese musical instruments with modern, pop-like musical elements, creating a unique traditional music. Their group name comes from the English word "Ring" , the Japanese word "Wa" (meaning "Ring" and "Japanese-style"), and their aspiration to create a "Ring" (in other words, "Circle") of music.
In February 13, 2009, it was announced that the group had disbanded.
- Mana (Vocals, Koto, Sanxian, Jushichi-gen)
- Tomoca (Vocals, Biwa, Shakuhachi)
- Chie (Vocals, Koto, Sanxian, Jushichi-gen)
- [2004.11.17] ~Rin' Christmas Cover Songs~ Seiya (聖夜) (Cover Album)
- [2005.03.30] Utage Uta / Sakura Sakura (宴歌 / さくら さくら) (Live Album)
- [2007.12.05] Genji Nostalgie (源氏ノスタルジー)
- [2004.04.07] Sakitama ~Sachi Tamashii~ (Sakitama~幸魂~)
- [2004.06.30] Yachiyo no Kaze (八千代ノ風)
- [2005.04.20] Sakura Sakura (サクラ サクラ)
- [2005.08.31] Yume Hanabi (夢花火)
- [2004.11.17] Utage ~Rin' First Live Tour 2004 "Jikuu"~ (歌宴～Rin' First Live Tour 2004 "時空"～)
- [2005.08.31] Rin' featuring m.c.A・T - Flashback
- [2008.06.04] Rin' & Conisch - Hanagoromo Yumegoromo Original Soundtrack
- [2006.04.25] Inland Sea