Sa Dingding (simplified Chinese: 萨顶顶; traditional Chinese: 薩頂頂; pinyin: Sà Dǐngdǐng, born Zhou Peng (周鹏), 27 December 1983) is a Chinese folk singer and songwriter, singing in languages including Mandarin, Sanskrit, Tibetan, as well an imaginary self-created language to evoke the emotions in her songs.
She released her debut album in 2001 using her real name, containing mainly easy-listening pop tunes. It would differ from the sound of her later albums, which have a heavier electronical sound.
- Name: Sa Dingding (sometimes spelled Sa Ding Ding)
- Birthday: 1983.12.27
- Birthplace: Shandong, China
- [2001.xx.xx] Dong Ba La (咚巴啦)
- [2007.08.28] Alive (万物生)
- [2010.01.26] Harmony (天地合)
- [2012.07.03] The Coming Ones (恍如来者)
- [2014.05.14] Wonderland (幻境)