Due to an influx of spam accounts getting through and joining the site, user registrations have once again been disabled until further notice as we work on a different solution.
Scenarioart (シナリオアート) is a Japanese electronic pop-rock band signed to Ki/oon Records.
- Hayashi Kosuke (ハヤシコウスケ) - Guitar / Vocal / Programming
- Hattori Kumiko (ハットリクミコ) - Drum / Vocal
- Yamashita Takahisa (ヤマシタタカヒサ) - Bass / Chorus
Scenarioart is a Kansai born, male and female double vocal three-piece band. Their music style uses a mix of rock, electronica, and shoegaze pop. Their first single "White Raincoat Man" was released in April 2013 as a limited Tower Records edition. The single won second place in the Oricon weekly indies chart.
The band made their major debut with their first mini-album "night walking" on January 15, 2014.
- [2015.06.03] Happy Umbrella
- [2017.03.08] Faction World
- [2013.06.19] DRAMATICS (Indies)
- [2014.01.15] night walking
- [2014.09.17] Tokyomelancholy (Tokyomelancholy-トウキョウメランコリー-)
- [2013.04.24] White Raincoat Man (ホワイトレインコートマン) (Indies)
- [2016.07.06] Epoch Parade (エポックパレード)
- [2017.09.06] Sayonara Moon Town (サヨナラムーンタウン)
- [2018.09.xx] See You Neverland (シーユーネバーランド)
- [2015.11.11] talking / Nana Hitsuji (ナナヒツジ) (KANA-BOON / Scenarioart)
- [2015.05.13] Fuyuu (フユウ; Wealth)
- [2017.03.29] AKG TRIBUTE (#6 Maigo Inu to Ame no Beat)
- Official Website
- Official Blog
- Official Twitter
- Official Facebook
- Official YouTube
- Official Instagram