- Name: Tamamori Yuta (玉森裕太)
- Nicknames: Tama-chan, Tama
- Birthdate: March 17, 1990
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 179cm
- Weight: 60kg
- Hobbies: Sleeping
- Family: Mother, father, younger brother
- Pets: Two poodles
- Strong Point: Can become friends with anyone
- Weak Point: Gets tired of things fast
- Admired Sempai: Yamashita Tomohisa
- Special Ability: Can notice things fast, learned surfing in third grade
- Favourite Sport: Soccer
- Favourite Food: Tofu
- Favourite Item Of Clothing: Shirts
- Treasures The Most: Graduation booklet
- Favorite Song: "Yubiwa" by Yamashita Tomohisa
- Entered Johnny's: December 1st, 2002
TV & Cinema
-  Gokusen 3 Special as Takasugi Reita
-  Shiawase ni Narou yo as Yanagisawa Yuuji
-  Ikemen Desu ne as Katsuragi Ren
-  Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner~ as Kuraki Yoichiro
-  ATARU as Ebina Sho
-  ATARU SP as Ebina Sho
-  Nobunaga No Chef as Ken
-  Pin To Kona as Kawamura Kyonosuke
-  Yo nimo Kimyo na Monogatari as Akita Masashi
-  Nobunaga No Chef 2 as Ken
-  Gokusen the movie as Takasugi Reita
-  Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou THE MOVIE as Mashima Kenji
-  Yoshio
-  ATARU The First Love & The Last Kill as Ebina Sho
- [2011.09.xx] "Ikemen desu ne" Official Photo Book (Feature)
- [2011.06.xx] Popolo August 2011 Issue (Cover & Feature)
- [2011.07.xx] duet August 2011 Issue (Cover & Feature)
- [2011.07.xx] Wink up August 2011 Issue (Cover & Feature)
- [2011.07.xx] POTATO August 2011 Issue (Cover & Feature)
- He is always in a daze, and is known to get Fujigaya Taisuke angry quite a bit.
- He had a hard time getting along with the girls in his class.
- He is considered to have a unique dance style, Kitayama Hiromitsu said he flows like Tako.
- He is considered the little "sister" of the group.
- Yaotome Hikaru of Hey! Say! JUMP said in an interview that he wanted someone to convince Tamamori to wear a dress.
- He has a caring, gentle nature and he doesn't talk much about stuff other than work.
- He learned how to surf when he was young and still enjoys surfing.
- His best friend in the group is Miyata Toshiya
- He cried once during practice because of something said by another member.
- He wants to dance calmly like Kitayama and with a stylish expression.
- He's often said that he has no real hobby.
- He loves saying cute stuff, like adding “-san” to all things, even foods. (“-san is added as honorifics to Japanese people, equivalent to "Mr." or "Ms.")
- His mother was the one who applied for him, and quite literally had to drag him to the audition.
- He liked baseball and joined the school's team, but the baseball shirts had a tight fit around the neck and he hated it so he quit.
- He is the 'T' in Kis-My-Ft2.
- He does everything at his own pace.