Paranel is a Japanese rapper under the LOW HIGH WHO? PRODUCTION label.
Paranel is a Japanese rapper, producer, and artist. He is the founder of LOW HIGH WHO? PRODUCTION, and due to this, has worked with many artists, such as daoko, Jinmenusagi, and GOMESS. It was built completely from the ground up, where he helped develop everything from the package design, the web presence, and the mixing/mastering of the music produced.
Before starting LOW HIGH WHO?, he was active under the label CTRL ALT DEL as well.
- [2009.08.13] Hebi no Tsubasa to Pistol (蛇の翼とピストル; Snake's wings and a pistol)
- [2012.01.25] Tabibito tachi no Hotel (旅人たちのホテル; Hotel for travelers)
- [2014.04.16] Time Limit Parade (タイムリミットパレード)
- [2015.10.21] Kyuutai (球体; Sphere)
- [2016.06.23] Old Tape (オールドテープ)
- [2017.06.21] Suicide (スーサイド)
- [2017.12.24] Your Hand (ユアハンド)
- [2012.08.08] LOW HIGH WHO? / DIY -Camp and Summer- (#8, "TAIYOU", #12 "W.A.", #15 "Life")
- Hyper Girl -Mukougawa no Onna no Ko- (Mixed: #1-#10, #12-#13; Featured: #8 "COLORS" feat. KuuyaMC, Paranel; Other involvement: Mastered all tracks, executive producer, jacket artwork & design)
- UTUTU EP (Production: #2, #8; Other involvement: Designed, mixed, mastered, executive produced)
- GRAVITY (Mixed: #1-#12; Lyrics: #5; Featured: #5 "GRAVITY" feat. Paranel, Jinmenusagi; Other involvement: Designed, executive produced)
- Dimension (Produced: #5; Mixed: #1-#2, #4-#8, #10; Lyrics: #4, #10; Featured: #4 "Milk Tea"; Other involvement: Mastered all tracks, jacket photo & design)