Bansaku was the bassist of baroque. He quit the band in 2012.
- Name: Bansaku (万作)
- Birth Date: October 29, 1977
- Hometown: Saitama, Japan
- Height: 170cm
- Weight: 50kg
- Blood Type: O
- Shoe Size: 25.5-26cm
- Cigarattes: Salem Light
- Keitai: Docomo N503i
- Favorite Color: natural colors
- Favorite Food: food that goes well with wine
- Previous Bands: ILLUSIA, After effect, boogieman, baroque
- He and AKIRA were the founder of baroque.
- He was in the same band with MERRY's Gara and Nero, they worked together in After effect.
- His bass playing style is very similar to the way you would play a guitar for the most part.
- He is dorky, enjoys groping mannequins and going on "dates" with Ryou.
- He and Ryou are neighbors and so the two seem to see each other quite a bit.
- Bansaku's lack of self-confidence was labeled the reason for baroque's disbandment. He felt uncomfortable and wanted to quit.