On Jpop Stop!, Hiiragi (柊, ひいらぎ; Holly) could be a reference to:
- Hiiragi, a Japanese folk duo.
- Hiiragi Aoi, a manga-ka.
- Hiiragi Masaki, a manga-ka.
- Hiiragi Mifuyu, the former stage name of seiyuu Ishimura Tomoko.
- Hiiragi Rumi, a Japanese actress.
- Nonaka Hiiragi, a Japanese author.
- "Hiiragi", Do As Infinity's 17th single.
- "Hiiragi", a song recorded by Eliana, second A-side of her single "Love Is Power.Rayaraya / Hiiragi".
- "Hiiragi", a song recorded by LOST IN TIME, track #3 of their album Tokei.
- Hiiragi, navy & ivory's second album.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.