- Kurosawa Kenichi (黒沢健一; Vocals & Guitar)
- Kurosawa Hideki (黒沢秀樹; Guitar & Vocals)
- Kinoshita Hiroharu (木下裕晴; Bass)
- Minekawa Takako (嶺川貴子; Keyboard 1992-1994)
L⇔R started in 1990 when Kurosawa Kenichi submitted a demo tape to an acquaintance, music producer Okai Daiji. Okai liked what he heard and introduced Kurosawa to Polydor Records executive producer at the time, [[Masamura Kenichi00,. Masamura signed the band to Polydor soon after.
Kurosawa's younger brother Kurosawa Hideki and bassist Kinoshita Hiroharu were added to the band in 1991. L⇔R released their debut mini-album. entitled L, on November 25, 1991. While recording for their first album, keyboardist Minekawa Takako joined the band in 1992. The band opened their first fanclub named SCRUFFS in 1993. That same year, they won the first Hattori Ryouichi Music Award.
L⇔R changed labels to Pony Canyon in 1994. However, due to the change of labels, Minekawa left the band shortly after. The single "REMEMBER" was the first to be released as a three-member band under the Pony Canyon label. But, the change of labels proven to help the band's popularity. Their next single, "HELLO, IT'S ME", was a smash hit. The follow-up single, "KNOCKIN' ON YOUR DOOR", was also a smash hit as it was the band's first and only single to reach #1 on the weekly Oricon charts.
The band went onto perform their first live in 1996. However, the band decided to break up two years later at the end of their "CONCERT TOUR '97 "Doubt" tour. The reason why the band broke up was because each member wanted to pursue a solo career.
L⇔R briefly reunited on the show Ichiban Song SHOW on May 2013.
- [1992.04.25] Lefty in the Right
- [1992.11.16] LAUGH + ROUGH
- [1993.06.25] LOST RARITIES
- [1993.12.20] Land of Riches
- [1994.04.25] LAND OF RICHES Reverse
- [1994.10.21] LACK OF REASON
- [1995.12.16] Let me Roll it!
- [1997.04.16] Doubt
- [1991.11.25] L
- [1997.09.19] LIVE RECORDINGS 1994-1997
- [1994.12.01] Singles&More
- [1997.07.25] L + R
- [1997.12.03] Singles&More Vol.2
- [1999.06.30] TREASURE COLLECTION
- [2002.09.19] Last Roll -11Years Of L⇔R-
- [2002.10.30] Looking Back -11 years of L⇔R-
- [1992.05.25] LAZY GIRL / BYE BYE POPSICLE
- [1992.09.26] (I WANNA)BE WITH YOU
- [1993.06.25] Koi no Tumbling Down / Kimi ni Niji ga Furita (恋のタンブリングダウン / 君に虹が降りた)
- [1993.12.20] Kimi to Natsu to Boku no Blue Jean (君と夏と僕のブルー・ジーン)
- [1994.07.21] REMEMBER
- [1994.10.21] HELLO, IT'S ME
- [1995.05.03] KNOCKIN' ON YOUR DOOR
- [1995.10.20] BYE
- [1995.11.17] DAY BY DAY
- [1996.01.19] GAME
- [1996.06.21] NICE TO MEET YOU
- [1997.02.19] Eine kleine Nacht Musik (アイネ・クライネ・ナハト・ミュージック)
- [1997.03.19] STAND
- [1996.07.19] PV
Compilations / Others
- [1994.09.10] STEREOPHONIC WITZ COMPILATION Vol.1
- [1996.12.16] So Many Stars
- [1997.11.19] SPARKLING
- [1998.04.01] WITS＋Z COMPILATION VOL.2
- [1999.03.17] PC Hits Great-Canyon 1994-1998 Best Selection
- [1999.09.22] Po 1990
- [1999.11.03] 20 Seiki BEST Pony Canyon Pop & Rock History Vol. 2
- [2005.07.25] Exotic Beatles
- [2012.08.08] Who is The Star? -WITS Compilation Vol.3- 20th anniversary edition