Miyashita Mayuka (宮下まゆか) is a Japanese pop singer and idol. She is a part of the indies idol group Houkago Princess, and was a part of the original line-up before graduating the group in 2012. Mayuka returned to the group in 2013 as member of generation 2.5. She is the 2.5 Dimension chairman.
- Name: Miyashita Mayuka (宮下まゆか)
- Nickname: Mayu-kyan (まゆきゃん)
- Birthday: November 14, 1992
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood type: O
- Height: 163cm
- Member Color: Pink
- Skill: Putting on various voices,
- Favorite Food: Sweet drinks
- Least Favorite Food: Vingegar, sweet and sour pork
- Likes: Animation, games, singing, clothes
- Favorite Talent: Kotone Mai, Ogura Yui
- Favorite Artist: Tamura Yukari, Mizuki Nana
- Favorite Color: Pink, white, black, pastel
Miyashita Mayuka joined Houkago Princess as a part of the original line-up in 2011, and debuted with their first single Houkago Princess ~Oshiete Kudasai~. In 2012, Mayuka graduated Houkago Princess in May in order to pursue a career in modelling. However, in March 2013, Mayuka returned to Houkago Princess as a Cadet member, however has since been promoted to full member as of October 12th 2013.
Currently, Mayuka is the only member of Houkago Princess to have solo songs within the group.