In response to your comment, I uploaded a smaller versions because the quality is better. For example, the covers to Amuro Namie's "WILD/Dr." single, the bigger versions look absolutely terrible at actual pixels. I did some surface blurring in Photoshop and they looked much nicer when resized and made smaller. But if you don't agree, then whatever. Also, I add borders to images because it keeps the awkwardly sized images "boxed". Like, I use them all for my album art on my iPod, and if they don't have borders, they aren't recognised as a box and are grossly "cropped" to fit the "box". But the cover is kept "as is" with the borders. Try it to see what I mean if you don't understand any of this lol. --Fanmail 20:46, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure the "WILD / Dr." covers were supposed to be that sharp; everything isn't supposed to look like BEST FICTION. (I personally love all the detail.) As for the boxing, it's nice to have them look nice on your iTunes/iPod, but the extra space looks awkward on the pages. --Lambchopsuey 00:31, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
Lol I know that... okay I'll give another example. The CD+DVD of 60s70s80s. It doesn't look very nice when zoomed in; the font isn't very smooth and the details are blurred. I think I'm just really fussy and care too much lol. Oh and I always assumed people used the artwork here for their artwork tags, hence why I left the borders. I always save them with borders so it's too much effort to get rid of them all lol, so I guess I won't replace anything I already bordered. --Fanmail 22:13, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with you on the "60s 70s 80s" one and I like what you've done, but maybe a downsize from 1700px to 600px is too excessive? --Lambchopsuey 22:47, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
- I got it from Yahoo! Music Search. Go here, type the artist name in the box (in Japanese, of course), then click すべての作品を見る to see their discography. All you'll see are thumbnails, but if you take one of the image URLs, remove the stuff before ca.c.yimg, change the %2F after that to a / (forward slash), and remove the ending after the catalog number, then you get a larger picture. It doesn't work for everything, though, because sadly they don't have hi-resolution covers for every artist. Example: this is the thumbnail and this is the large image. :) --Lambchopsuey 01:23, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- About large images :D, can I share my trick with amazon.co.jp? Sometime they have super HQ cover too, marked with a zoom symbol under the cover, to get the image, use this link: http://z2-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/[ASIN].01._SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg. For example with this, ASIN in information section is: B0031246R2 and here the HQ cover link. Seph 22:56, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, I didn't know about this! I used to save all the 400x400 pieces and paste them together in Photoshop. It'll save a lot of time. :) --Lambchopsuey 23:03, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- I used to do that too but one day I got this link from 2ch, so that made my day :D. Seph 23:09, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you so much! I've been waiting since I saw that symbol in Amazon for the first time, for someone to answer me this! I also did all that a couple of times, but its too tiring XD --Pizca 00:29, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- Whoa that's a good one too!! I noticed that zoom feature in amazon and was wondering how I could get the larger image. I tried everything to get it but it was to no avail. Thank you seph! --Krazoom 00:58, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for this, I was actually wondering why I could only see the bigger covers in the main artists page (in Yahoo's directory) but not when I was into their discography. I didn't knew about the URL change.--Pizca 08:56, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- Ah I get it :D that's a neat trick, thank you! BTW if you're willing I need some advice here XD. If you're familiar with hiro what do you think should be done with the albums released by her under the name Coco d'Or? I'm still not sure is Coco d'Or is a band or if it's just hiro under an alias so I don't know if the albums should be on her article or if Coco d'Or needs it's own page. What do you think? --Krazoom 16:24, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not familiar with hiro (I looked up that pic because I noticed you were working on her pages), but from what Japanese Wikipedia and Coco d'Or's website says, it was just a jazz project under a different name. Only English Wiki says it was a band, so maybe whoever wrote it got confused because she worked with a lot of different producers for it. I would probably include Coco d'Or on hiro's page, but if there's enough information and it was a big enough project to constitute a separate page, then you could make one, I guess; that is what CrypticTokyo did with Serial⇔NUMBER and Gothic†NUMBER. --Lambchopsuey 22:13, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to find much info XD I just made a new section on her page titled "Coco d'Or Discography" .. Hopefully everyone is OK with me doing that :D .
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Oricon charts||8||02:24, 14 July 2013|
|Hum..||1||20:24, 18 February 2011|
|hilchryme||2||22:29, 18 September 2010|
|Congratulations!||1||14:04, 7 August 2010|
|Protection||3||06:48, 27 June 2010|
Hey, could you tell me where do you get the full charts? Is it from livedoor? Thank you. =D --Bewithyou. 19:59, 21 July 2010 (CDT)
Someone posts them on Baidu here, but you need an account to request to join the group.
who usually puts the oricon numbers? these past days there are many blank oricon charts =((
I'm assuming you're talking about Sonar Pocket's "Sekai de Ichiban Suteki na Kimi e." I got it from Recochoku:
- Search for ソナーポケット on the left http://recochoku.jp/search_smph/
You can also see it here: http://www.tkma.co.jp/j_pop/sonar_pocket/news_detail/id=2029
I see you updated Versailles' album JUBLEE with Oricon charts positions. I thank you for this, I was looking for it, so thank you so much! :) Could you update Versailles' album Holy Grail Oricon charts and sales, too? I just found the first week.
I'd be so grateful.
Thanks for adding those extra external links on "ULTIMATE WHEELS". But I dont understand some of the changes like "fourteenth" to "14th", we usually use both, but I dont understand why you have to change it but ok. And about the links I think it's pretty cool having pages redirected to the real sites because there we can see the CM, making, knowing more about the material. And LambchopsueyI think it's time to talk to you. I've noticed that you're always watching what I do and edit my stuff for things without much importance. There's a time that I'm a little tired because I feel I'm constantly being "watched". For example, Checkmate's album: if the album is from Amuro Namie what's the reason to put "Amuro Namie feat.". Maria's Deep Into You: I put "...was used as the ending theme song for the TV-show..." then you changed to "...title track was used as an ending theme song for...". Come on...I mean first english is not my language, I truly put my efforts to learn and at least help from what I know; second the/an I mean are things sooooo...That kind of attitude just "scares" people who wants to help here. There was someone who was doing the Katase Nana pages wrong and I edited, however I went to her page and explained evrything and helped her by giving some links. I hope you understand what I'm talking here. I notice you never liked me but I've never harmed you. I think we're all one team and there is no need to demean anyone. Thanks
I'm sorry if you feel picked on, but I check pages that I'm familiar or interested in to make sure they're accurate. I don't dislike you, and I don't patrol all of your edits in particular.
There aren't many "things without much importance" here, because this wiki is detail-centric and has a lot of information. About Checkmate!, it was necessary to put "Amuro Namie feat. AI & Tsuchiya Anna" instead of "Wonder Woman feat. AI & Tsuchiya Anna" because that is the correct way it was tagged. The "feat." was added to the artist name and not the song name. I know there were some people who used ThePPN to tag their music, so details like this should be important.
I apologize if short comments in the edit summaries sound rude, because I don't mean for them to be. I'm not a talker and I don't particularly like using the talk pages, but if you prefer, I will use them more often. :)
Hey, hi, I keep noticing that you get their release dates up before anything official comes out (that I can find) and I'm wondering where you get the info so far in advance? Mostly because I run a Hilcrhyme comm on LJ and would like to be able to announce it, lol. Thanks!
On being a mod. You are a hard worker and a great member. You deserve this promotion quite a bit! I am very happy for you!
I just protected your user page against violation, if you have any problem about editing your user page, please feel free to PM me.
Thanks! I don't know if it will be useful though, since it's only protected against unregistered users and unregistered users can't edit anyway.