chemical pictures (ケミカルピクチャーズ) was a five-piece Japanese rock band formed in the end of 2008 and disbanded in June 2012.
- Vocal: Taira Kazuhiro (平 一洋)
- Guitar: Hirai Kenta (平井 健太)
- Guitar: Saijou Yousuke (西條 洋介)
- Bass: Nonaka Taku (野中 拓)
- Drums: Tabata Shiun (田畑 子雲)
Chemical pictures was formed by TenTen (later Taira Kazuhiro), ex-vocalist of KuRt. The first line-up consisted of TenTen on vocals, Joe (Saijou Yousuke) and Schwarz on guitars, and Jimi on bass. On July 20th, 2009 band released their first demo entitled "In My Dream". A few months later, on September 23rd, their first single "Präparat" was released. After that, they went on hiatus because Schwarz left the band on October 14th.
They came back on March 2010 with a new member, drummer Shiun (later Tabata Shiun) and announced that they were going to release five consecutive singles from May to September. On April 29th, second guitarist Billy joined the band, but only few weeks later he left. Next guitarist rui (later Hirai Kenta) joined the band on September 17th. Soon after that, bassist Jimi announced that he would leave the band. He did it on December 20th, and a few days later he was replaced by Taku (later Nonaka Taku). Since then the line-up had never changed.
On January 2011, chemical pictures opened their official funclub called Pictures. On March 23rd, they released the mini-album Haikei... Sagiteki Doukeshi Ongakuai Fujoshi-Samakata e Shosen Tawamuregoto Saredo Junsuimukuna Ongaku in three versions. On July 27th, came out a single "Chikyuu Toiu Na no Norimono" and three months later, on October 19th, a single "Togarimuneeso". Both singles were released in two different editions.
- [2009.07.20] In My Dream
- [2011.03.23] Haikei... Sagiteki Doukeshi Ongakuai Fujoshi-Samakata e Shosen Tawamuregoto Saredo Junsuimukuna Ongaku (拝啓･･･詐欺的道化師音楽愛腐女子様方ヘ所詮戯レ言サレド純粋無垢ナ音楽)
- [2009.09.23] Präparat
- [2010.05.26] Sekai wo Utta Otoko case 1 Tokarev (世界を撃った男 case 1 トカレフ)
- [2010.06.23] Sekai wo Utta Otoko case 2 Beretta (世界を撃った男 case 2 ベレッタ)
- [2010.07.28] Sekai wo Utta Otoko case 3 Musket (世界を撃った男 case 3 火縄銃)
- [2010.08.25] Sekai wo Utta Otoko case 4 Derringer (世界を撃った男 case 4 デリンジャー)
- [2010.09.29] Sekai wo Utta Otoko case 5 Peacemaker (世界を撃った男 case 5 ピースメーカー)
- [2011.07.27] Chikyuu to Iu Na no Norimono (地球という名の乗り物)
- [2011.10.19] Togarimuneeso (トガリムネエソ)