- Seimeiryoku (生命力; One's Life Force)
- Catalog Number
- Oya Shirazu (親知らず; Parents Don't Know)
- Make Up! Make Up!
- Shangri-La (シャングリラ)
- Sekai ga Owaru Yoru ni (世界が終わる夜に; The Night the World Ends)
- Te no Naru Hou e (手のなるほうへ; Towards the Hands)
- Tobiuo no Butterfly (とび魚のバタフライ; The Butterfly of the Flying Fish)
- Daidai (橙; Bitter Orange)
- Sunao (素直; Docile)
- Mayonaka Yuuen Chi (真夜中遊園地; Midnight Amusement Park)
- Joshi Tachi ni Asu wa Nai (女子たちに明日はない; Girl's Won't Have Tomorrow)
- Bus Romance (バスロマンス)
- Mobile World (モバイルワールド)
- Mikadzuki (ミカヅキ; Crescent Moon)
Seimeiryoku is the second studio album released by chatmonchy. The album was produced by Ishiwatari Junchi, a former member of the rock band SUPERCAR. The album comes after the release of four successful singles, some which were used as the themes song for anime such as BLEACH ("Daidai") and Hataraki Man ("Shangri-La"). The song "Bus Romance" was used as the Lotte Company's Ghanaian chocolate milk CM song.
The album reached #2 on the weekly Oricon chart, and stayed on the chart for a total of 33 weeks. This is the band's best selling and longest charting album. During the first day of its release the album reached #1 on the chart, but was soon knocked down to #2, by Backstreet Boys' Unbreakable, which took over the #1 position for the week.
Oricon Chart Positions
Total Reported Sales: 139,045