Sugimoto Mariri (杉本愛莉鈴) is a Japanese singer and model. She is a former member of the idol group Sakura Gakuin. Mariri graduated from Sakura Gakuin after being in the group for one year in order to focus on her modeling career. She was a model for Japanese fashion magazine Pichi Lemon (ピチレモン), and is currently a model for LOVE berry (ラブベリー).
- Name: Sugimoto Mariri (杉本愛莉鈴)
- Birthdate: August 4, 2000
- Birthplace: Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Height: 167cm (5'6)
- Weight: 42kg
- Shoe Size: 23.5cm
- Wants to Visit: The Bottom of the Sea
- Special Skill: Nail Art, Portrait and Singing
- Favorate Thing: Fashion, DVD, Ornamental Cooking
Before her professional debut, Mariri was a student at the Actors School Hiroshima (ASH). It was at ASH that she met Nakamoto Suzuka, who would join Sakura Gakuin as she also would, for the first time. Mariri is also a model who formerly modeled for Nicopuchi and Pichilemon. Mariri now models for LOVE berry. On June 30th, Mariri's contract under the agency Amuse has ended.