In your recent posts I've noticed some things (left some comments too, guess you didn't see?) about how you've been editing pages. Here are some things that should be done, to help follow the quidelines for this wiki.
- As said above, pleased add categories to images you upload.
- Songs categories don't go on double/triple/quad A-side singles, or on album/mini-album pages.
- If you don't know part of the information such as the price, leave it out, don't leave Price and then a blank slot.
- Album/single titles are not bolded.
- Japanese names are to be in last name first name order.
- Please use common courtesy. If some is working on an artists page or their releases, don't jump in front of them and create pages that they were obviously going to create.
Please listen and follow these notes. It'll help keep this wiki in better shape. ~ Themonkeyofdoom 19:44, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- 1. I already told that I dont know how to add categories I asked for help but no one told me. 2,3,4,5. Ok, now I understand. Thanks! 6. Well that one I didn't understand...=| "don't jump in front of them" what do you mean? o.o - FoxxyFuyumi
- You add them the same as would on any other page. When uploading an image place the categories in the Summary box. Prommtional images get the Category:Promo Images and CDs get Category:CD Cover and either Category:Album Cover or Category:Single Cover. Six was referring to Shibasaki Kou pages. Hella was working on them and then you kinda cut her off and started creating them too.
- Also, it should just be Tracklist, unless it comes with a DVD then it should be CD Tracklist and DVD Tracklist. ~ Themonkeyofdoom 20:12, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- See if I did right with the categories please (See at "On the Right" the single page of moumoon).
- About the Shibasaki Kou thing I swear I didnt know Hella was doing the pages! I was at jpopkpop page and I saw the news about Kou's new single lover soul, I guess, and I went to the page to see if the single was listed then I just saw that only the KOH+ releases were done and I started to do the rest! I swear I didnt know it! - FoxxyFuyumi
- It looks fine. Though the categories on the images need brackets, just like the ones on the single pages. Also, you can just reply here and I'll see it. ~ Themonkeyofdoom 03:07, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
Also, please don't link B-sides to the singles they come from. ~ Themonkeyofdoom 21:30, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
I followed your editions and thank you for your contribution but please increase your page quality:
- Between the tracklist and information section, please enter to leave more space!
- We are not a gallery so please do not upload that tone of images like Base Ball Bear or Onitsuka Chihiro page. In artist page, I don't think we need two (or more) promotional pictures for one year and for album / single page, if you don't have place for it, just drop it.
- To search for an Oricon profile for a single / album: click here, if you want to search for a single / album page, put the kanji title (if it is written in kanji/katakana) in the search box then chose the CD option above; if you want to search for an artists, choose アーティスト/芸能人 option (of course kanji search too), after the page was generated, choose your artist, then right column is albums and mini-albums and left column is singles. An Oricon profile for a single have song credits and tie-in(s) too.
- For Oricon Ranking:
- If a digital release don't have a high or medium quality cover, I think it not hurt to drop it like a song page. --Seph 00:36, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- Weekly Ranks
Example: 264 229 ***,497 *,158,624 *21 アンジェラ・アキ 「ANSWER」
- 264: this week rank
- 229: last week rank
- ***,497: this week sales
- *,158,624: total sales (up to this week)
- *21: weeks charted (up to this week)
- Daily Ranks
月 火 水 木 金 土 日 -> Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday --Seph 17:04, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
I know in the forums you asked about the title tracks. I told you that for Album title tracks you link them. For singles you don't, as the song information is on the same page. ~ Themonkeyofdoom 02:31, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
What is going on?
What is going on in my page? I jsut received this e-mail: The Jpop Stop! page User talk:FoxxyFuyumi has been created on 4 April 2010 by Zeli17, see http://wiki.jpopstop.com/wiki/User_talk:FoxxyFuyumi for the current revision.
- We had a troll and he created a big mess mostly deleting users. That e-mail was sent when your pages were restored. Sorry for the inconvenience.--Pizca 17:08, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah I just saw in recent changes . Jesus what an ass.--FoxxyFuyumi 17:13, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Hey we all get mad at people sometimes, it was his way of venting it off...fortunately it was fixed this morning, he's calmed down a bit. --Solarblade 17:19, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Even so... I dont trust him/her anymore just that. He/She could talk or something but not doing these kind of stuff...--FoxxyFuyumi 17:22, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, he is an asshole. Yeah, I'll save copies of every Hello! Project related item :). -- KodaKumi902 19:28, 4 April 2010 (GMT)