T-ara (티아라) (T-ARA in Japan) (pronounced Tiara and often stylized as T♔ARA) is a Korean pop girl group formed by Core Contents Media. The meaning of their name connotes "their aim to emerge as the queens in the music industry and wear a beautiful tiara." They are signed to EMI Music Japan for their Japanese releases.
T-ara debuted as a 5 member group with the song "Joheun Saram Ver. 1", included on the Cinderella Man Original Sound Track album, however, Ji Ae and Ji Won withdrew from the group citing "...differences in style". They were replaced with Boram, So Yeon, and Qri. T-ara re-debuted as a six member group in July, 2009 with the digital single "Keojitmal". One year later in July 16, 2010, it was announced that a new member joined the group, Hwa Young, making a total of 7 members. In April 2012 it was announced that two new members will be added. In July 2012, Ahreum joined the group, and the ninth, Dani, will join the group for their promotions for their newest album, but it was later announced that she will only be part of their sub-unit T-ARA N4. On July 30, 2012, it was announced that Hwa Young's contract with the company was terminated. In July 2013, it was announced by Ahreum that she left the group to pursue a solo career.
- Eun Jung (Main Vocals, Lead Rapper)
- Hyo Min (Lead Vocals, Main Rapper, Lead Dancer)
- Ji Yeon (Vocals, Visual, Main Dancer)
- Boram (Vocals, Rapper)
- So Yeon (Lead Vocals)
- Qri (Leader, Vocals)
- Ji Ae (Leader, Lead Vocals)
- Ji Won (Vocals)
- Hwa Young (Vocals, Main Rapper)
- Ahreum (Vocals, Lead Rapper)
T-ara was initially a 5 member group that trained for 3 years with the Core Contents Media label. Before their debut, T-ara gained recognition by Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon collaborated with SeeYa and Davichi on a digital single titled "Yeoseong Shidae / Yeongwonhan Sarang". Her involvement sparked a great interest in the public, which led to her name becoming one of the top searched phrases in South Korea.
Previously to the single's release, Core Contents Media unveiled T-ara by releasing 19 pictures of it's members on April 26, 2009; the group released the music video for their debut song "Joheun Saram Ver. 1" on April 28, 2009, which was for the Cinderella Man drama soundtrack. Ji Yeon continued to promote "Yeoseong Shidae / Yeongwonhan Sarang" with SeeYa and Davichi. Promotions for the digital single premiered on "Music Core" on May 8, 2009. Subsequent music video's were shot for the double a-side, and the digital single was successful with the public. Ji Yeon's popularity soared. She was chosen to model for the Sonata Compilation Album, and debuted as an actress on the "MBC" drama series Soul.
Ji Won & Ji Ae Withdraw
T-ara was together for a short time period when Ji Won and Ji Ae decided to leave the group. Citing "...differences in style" as the reason for their withdrawal, Core Contents Media quickly announced Boram will replace one of the members. T-ara's member replacements ranked #1 on news searches. Amidst the shocking news, Ji Won made a confession on her Cyworld about her decision to leave T-ara. Ji Won stated "My bravest choice was the right one." She went on to further state "This is life. There are too many differences. So it was very brave! Good job! My choice will be good. I'm truly thankful that you let go of this hatred and understand what it's like." she wrote.
Netizens were still questioning why Ji Won and Ji Ae left. On June 3rd, representatives from "Core Contents Media" had stated that, "T-ara's image is a friendly type of concept. However, the two members did not feel that they fit in it nor that it would appeal to fans any longer."The representatives added that "In order to complete the concept once again, we will add two new members that will fit in a better way. 2-3 weeks ago it was already mentioned. However, we cannot do anything about it even if we're against it as it was both members' personal decisions." Furthermore, they stated that "Ji Won and Ji Ae will remain members of the agency. However, in terms of future plans for both artist we do not know yet if there are any."
Core Contents Media confirmed T-ara became a 6 member group on June 23, 2009. They also revealed that on July 7th, the new T-ara would be unveiled; including the 2 unannounced members. Core Contents Media released profile photo's of the 6 T-ara members on July 3rd. The profile images of T-ara wearing blonde curly wigs displayed "pureness, femininity, and beauty". On the 6th, a 2nd set of photo's were released of T-ara, projecting an innocent and pure image. T-ara earned the nickname "Beauty Group" from Netizens, and the photo's of T-ara excited music fans.
On July 7th, T-ara's sexy and mature concept was revealed. A 2nd batch of photo's was revealed but it was received negatively; Netizen's called T-ara "ugly", however T-ara became in demand. Various endorsement deals were offered to the group but T-ara's management turned the deals down, focusing on their debut.
"Keojitmal" was digitally released on July 27, 2009. T-ara debuted on a variety TV-show called Radio Star on July 28, 2009. The MV for "Keojitmal (Part. 1)" was revealed on the show. Their debut performance was on July 30, 2009 at M! Countdown where they performed "Norabollae?" and "Keojitmal".
Ji Yeon, Hyo Min, Eun Jung, and So Yeon collaborated with Supernova members Geonil, Kwangsoo and Jihyuk for a digital single titled "TTL (Time To Love)". The digital single was released on September 14th, and they promoted the song throughout September. Due to it's popularity, a remix version titled "TTL Listen 2" was released on October 9. For this occasion all members from both groups participated in the release and promotions.
Absolute First Album
T-ara became the official endorsers of "Nonghyup Apples" and signed a CF deal with the company. They recorded a theme song for the CF titled "Apple Song", and reportedly earned $300,000 from the deal; the best contract a rookie group has received. "Apple Song" was performed at the "Apple Day" event on October 22, 2009. A 15 second version of the CF was released on October 25, 2009, while the 30 second version was released on October 26, 2009. The MV for "Apple Song" was released on November 5, 2009.
T-ara was appointed as the Ambassadors for Science for the upcoming Science Museum to be erected in Pusan on November 6, 2009. They also became Ambassadors for the Japanese anime Evangelion: Breaking on November 12, 2009. According to S&S, the company responsible for the domestic release of Evangelion, T-ara was chosen due to members Boram resembling the character Rei, Ji Yeon resembling Asuka, and Eun Jung resembling Mari.
Core Contents Media announced on November 20, 2009 that T-ara would would make their come back with their debut mini album; they also released the photo shoot for the mini album. On November 23, 2009 the release date for their mini album was announced to be on December 4, 2009. A representative of Core Contents Media stated the album would have a different style from their debut, and hit producers Bang Si Hyuk and Shinsadong Tiger would be participating in the album. However, the mini album was extended into a full length studio album titled Absolute First Album, the first Korean album.
T-ara's debut album and the MV teasers for "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Tto Cheo Eumcheoreom" were released digitally on November 27, 2009. It was announced that T-ara's title track, between "Tto Cheo Eumcheoreom" and "Bo Peep Bo Peep", would be chosen by the public on various music portal sites. On November 29, 2009, the MV's for the songs were released. Based on 9,000 votes, "Tto Cheo Eumcheoreom" won with 53% of the vote to "Bo Peep Bo Peep's" 43%. A representative of Core Contents Media stated "Bo Peep Bo Peep" would still be used as a part of T-ara's album promotion. However, on their come back performance at Music Bank on December 4, 2009, T-ara performed "Bo Peep Bo Peep" instead of "Tto Cheo Eumcheoreom". Nevertheless, their album received good sales, selling over 25,000 copies in the beginning of its release.
At the 2009 Golden Disk Awards T-ara won the "Newcomer Award" along with 4minute. The group's popularity continued to spike with "Bo Peep Bo Peep" until they won their first "Mutizen" at Music Bank on January 1, 2010. They continued their #1 wins, collecting their second "Mutizen" at Inkigayo, their third again at Music Bank, and their fourth at Inkigayo.
On January 10, 2009 it was announced that T-ara would end promotions for "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and begin promoting "Tto Cheo Eumcheoreom" on January 15, 2009 at Music Bank. After ending the promotions for "Tto Cheo Eumcheoreom", at the end of January, it was announced their come back in February 23 with the unreleased song song "Neo Ttaemune Micheo", and the re-release of Absolute First Album as a repackage album.
On July 16, 2010, one year after their debut, it was announced that a new member joined the group, Hwa Young, and a change of leader from Eun Jung to Boram. The new member, Hwa Young, has a twin sister, Hyo Young, who was first scouted to be a member of T-ara but was placed in the mixed group Coed School. Core Contents Media announced that Hyo Min would be taking over the leadership for the album and their Japanese promotions on June 14, 2011.
Entering Japans Charts and Group Changes
T-ara released their first Japanese album in June 2012, titled Jewelry Box, before their first Japanese concert tour "T-ara Japan Live Tour" which started in Nagoya on June 19. It was also confirmed that the group would release their second full-length Korean album in July.
In March, their song "Roly-Poly" was announced to have topped the Gaon Top 100 Digital Singles for 2011., and their song "Cry Cry" made it on the charts as well. Core Contents Media announced on December 7 that T-ara's third leader Hyo Min will be passing on her leadership to So Yeon.
Rumors of the group possibly switching their members and the overall concept of T-ara surfaced online on March 14. Kim Kwang Soo, the CEO of Core Contents Media said that the rumors were true and that the changes will be big and major. On April 5, 2012, their agency announced that two members who were previously trainees under the label will be added to T-ara's line-up in July, transforming T-ara into a nine member group. On April 6, Core Contents Media reported through a press release that any prideful members would be removed as well, showing a possibility for not only an addition of two new members but a exchange of old members as well.
It was then revealed on 23rd May that T-ara will be adding one new member, who was presently 18 years old for their comeback in July. The second new member, Dani, will make her debut through the music video in their July comeback and officially added into T-ara's line-up before the end of 2012. The first member was introduced to the public on 31st May and the second on 7th June.
After a video leaded online of a song titled "Day By Day" supposedly sung by T-ara, Core Contents Media released a statement verifying that the new song was indeed the title track for T-ara's upcoming Korean second album, also entitled Day By Day.
Hwa Young's Contract Termination
On July 30th, 2012, it was announced that Hwa Young's contract with Core Contents Media was terminated without conditions and that she was no longer a member of T-ara. This announcement was made after rumors about the member being bullied by the rest of the group however, Core Contents Media CEO denied the rumors and stated that Hwa Young's talent as a rapper and her potential to be a solo singer were the reason that made the staff decide to terminate her contract.
The announcement created a big uproar; a netizen claiming to be a former back-up dancer for the group stating that Ji Yeon had slapped Hwa Young (later denied by CCM), the creation of a fan-cafe with more than 160,000 members demanding "the truth", a petition asking for the disbandment of the group signed by more than 70,000 netizens, brands that were endorsed by the group stating that no longer would work with T-ara and the cancellation of their performance on the "K-pop Yeosu Expo Super Concert".
On the next day, July 31, and following the controversy created by Hwa Young's contract termination, it was announced that the group would indefinitely suspend all activities until their next album promotions on August 14. Their official fan-cafe also shut down until their comeback.
In December 2012 they released a TV Special titled T-ara's Confession to talk about the controversy and the groups past.
Comeback and Sub Units
The group made their comeback as a seven member group with the repackage mini-album Mirage on September 4th 2012. They also released the title track in Japan for their fifth Japanese single "Sexy Love" on November 14th of that year.
The group released their sixth Japanese single "Bunny Style!" which is also their first original Japanese single on March 20th 2013. The single was heavily promoted releasing their own special website for the single and held showcases for the single in ten Japanese cities, starting in Sapporo on February 20th.
In late March 2013, it was announced that T-ara will be forming a sub-unit with the members Eun Jung, Hyo Min, Ji Yeon and Ahreum called T-ARA N4. The sub-unit made their debut on April 29th with the mini-album Jeon Won Diary. The title track gained both positive and negative support. Netizens speculate that the lyrics to the song are dedicated to T-ara's antis with lyrics such as "Mind your own business", "I’ll do whatever I want, what do you care?", and "Why you hating". On May 20th, T-ara N4 announced through a press conference that they will release a new American release version of "Jeon Won Diary". It will have five new versions and each version will feature a different American artist. The single was planned to be released as a single in June, but has been pushed back to December and then later announced through release of their debut American album.
After T-ARA N4's debut, T-ara's CEO announced there will be another sub-unit to debut in Japan with Boram, Qri, and So Yeon called QBS. The sub-unit made their debut on June 26th with the single "Kaze no You ni".
More Group Changes and Fifth Mini-Album
On July 10th 2013, it was announced that Ahreum left the group / sub-unit to pursue a solo career. New member Dani, officially joined the sub-unit in her place, it was later announced that she will not debut fully in T-ara. Core Contents Media also announced that T-ara's fourth leader So Yeon will be passing on her leadership to Qri.
T-ara made their comeback in Korea on October 10th with the mini-album AGAIN.
T-ara released their eighth single "NUMBER NINE / Kioku ~Kimi ga Kureta Michishirube~" on November 20th. The second A-side track "Kioku ~Kimi ga Kureta Michishirube~" was released as a digital single on the 13th and was the theme song to the Japanese movie Jinx!!! which member Hyo Min starred in. T-ara also released a repackage of AGAIN titled AGAIN 1977 on December 4th. The lead track for the repackage "Na Eotteoghae", is a remake of the song of the same name by the group Sand Pebbles from 1977. Ten days later it was re-repackaged as WHITE WINTER as a Christmas special mini-album, and was only released digitally.
Overseas Success, Solo debuts, 3rd Japanese Album and Korean comeback
In 2013 T-ara had 3 successful Chinese concerts in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Guangzhou, which all sold out. They plan to hold 5 more Chinese showcases in 2014 due to their success. T-ara also ranked #6 out of the Top 10 Korean idols with most income from overseas in 2013. They released their ninth Japanese single "Lead the way / LA'booN" in March.
They released their third Japanese album Gossip Girls in May.
T-ara made their comeback on September 11, 2014 with the title track 'Sugar Free' from the new mini-album AND&END
After signing with a Chinese agency, T-ara will be back on November 6th with the song "Little Apple", which is a popular song in China released earlier this year by Chopstick Brothers.
- Official Fanclub: QUEEN'S (Korea) / Sweet Treasure (Japan) (Currently Closed) / Citrine (Taiwan)
- Official Color: Gold / Pearl Ivory
- Leader Timeline: Ji Ae (Pre-Debut), Eun Jung (July 2009 - November 2010), Boram, (December 2010 - June 2011), Hyo Min (June 2011 - December 2011), So Yeon (January 2012 - July 2013), Qri (July 2013 - Present)
- The secret of keeping good harmony between the members is by Kai Bai Boh. Everything is decided by playing that game.
- During T-ara's comeback days, they normally get 2 hours of sleep and practice till 2 or 3am, sometimes even 5am.
- The members admit of sometimes getting jealous of each other, but they help each other a lot and say they are a family and love one another.
- [2010.12.03] Temptastic
- [2011.06.29] John Travolta Wanna Be (존 트라볼타 워너비)
- [2011.08.03] Roly-Poly In Copacabana (코파카바나) (Repackage Mini-Album)
- [2011.11.11] Black Eyes
- [2012.01.03] Funky Town (Repackage Mini Album)
- [2012.07.03] Day By Day
- [2012.09.04] Mirage (Repackage Mini-Album)
- [2013.10.10] AGAIN
- [2013.12.04] AGAIN 1977 (Repackage Mini-Album)
- [2013.12.14] WHITE WINTER (Repackage Mini-Album) (Christmas Special Mini Album)
- [2014.09.11] AND&END
- [2014.11.06] untitled (Repackage Mini-Album)
- [2009.07.27] Keojitmal (거짓말; Lies)
- [2010.05.03] We Are the One (16 Gang Giwon Eungwonga) (16강 기원 응원가)
- [2010.09.29] TWENTYth Urban
- [2010.11.23] Wae Ireoni (왜 이러니)
- [2011.02.10] Beautiful Girl
- [2011.08.02] Roly-Poly in Copacabana (Roly-Poly in 코파카바나)
- [2011.09.15] Log-in
- [2012.05.23] Bingeul Bingeul (빙글빙글; Round and Round)
- [2014.02.21] FIRST LOVE
- [2014.10.07] Sugar Free (DJ Chuckie)
Collaboration Digital Singles
- [2009.05.06] SeeYa & Davichi & T-ara - Yeoseong Shidae / Yeongwonhan Sarang (여성시대 / 영원한 사랑; Women's Generation / Forever Love)
- [2009.09.15] Supernova & T-ara - TTL (Time To Love)
- [2009.10.09] Supernova & T-ara - TTL Listen 2
- [2010.01.07] SeeYa & Davichi & T-ara - Wonder Woman (원더우먼)
- [2011.12.23] Davichi & T-ara - Uri Saranghaetjanha (우리 사랑했잖아; We Were in Love)
- [2012.09.04] T-ara & Gavy NJ & Shannon - Natgwa Bam (Love All) (낮과밤; Day and Night)
- [2013.06.09] T-ara & The Seeya & 5dolls & SPEED - Jintongje (진통제; Painkiller)
- [2013.08.01] Davichi & T-ara - BIKINI (비키니)
- [2013.12.11] T-ARA FREE TIME IN EUROPE
Compilations / Other
- [2009.04.30] Cinderella Man Original Sound Track (#3 Joheun Saram Ver. 1)
- [2010.03.03] Netizen Seupesyeol Choesingayo Best (#8 Bo Peep Bo Peep)
- [2010.07.09] Cheonggyecheon Gwangwang (Disc 2 #3 Bo Peep Bo Peep)
- [2010.07.21] 2010 HITSONG 37 (Disc 1 #19 Bo Peep Bo Peep)
- [2010.12.02] Drama OST Best Hit Songs 30 (Disc 1 #15 Joheun Saram)
- [2012.05.24] Yeon Ga 2012 (#1 Bingeul Bingeul)
- [2014.02.20] 2014 All Star Album (#1 First Love)
- [2012.10.10] T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 ~Korean ver.~
- [2014.07.02] T-ARA Single Complete BEST ALBUM 「Queen of Pops」
- [2011.09.28] Bo peep Bo peep
- [2011.11.30] yayaya
- [2012.02.29] Roly-Poly
- [2012.05.23] Lovey-Dovey
- [2012.11.14] Sexy Love
- [2013.03.20] Bunny Style! (バニスタ!)
- [2013.07.10] TARGET
- [2013.11.20] NUMBER NINE / Kioku ~Kimi ga Kureta Michishirube~ (記憶 ~君がくれた道標(みちしるべ)~; Memories ~You Gave Me Guidance~)
- [2014.03.05] Lead the way / LA'booN
- [2011.11.23] yayaya (Japanese ver.) (Recochoku)
- [2012.01.25] Roly-Poly (Japanese ver.) (Recochoku)
- [2012.04.25] Lovey-Dovey (Japanese ver.) (Recochoku)
- [2012.05.30~06.06] Keep Out (Recochoku)
- [2012.05.30~06.06] T-ARATiC MAGiC MUSiC (Recochoku)
- [2012.05.30~06.06] Wae Ireoni (Japanese ver.) (Recochoku)
- [2012.05.30~06.06] Breaking Heart ~Watashi ga Totemo Itakute (Japanese ver.) (私がとても痛くて; I'm Really Hurt) (Recochoku)
- [2012.05.30~06.06] T.T.L ~Time to Love~ (Japanese ver.) (Recochoku)
- [2012.05.30~06.06] Cry Cry (Japanese ver.) (Recochoku)
- [2012.09.26] DAY BY DAY (Japanese ver.)
- [2012.11.07] Sexy Love (Japanese ver.) (Recochoku)
- [2013.03.13] Bunny Style! (バニスタ!) (Recochoku)
- [2013.07.03] TARGET (Recochoku)
- [2013.08.07~10.31] Asonde Miru? (Japanese ver.) (Recochoku, Mora) (遊んでみる?; Wanna Play?)
- [2013.08.07~10.31] Deja-vu (Recochoku, Mora)
- [2013.08.07~10.31] Beautiful Sniper (Recochoku, Mora)
- [2013.08.07~10.31] Kimi wa Boku no Takaramono ~Happy Birthday to you~ (Recochoku, Mora) (キミは僕の宝物; You Are My Treasure)
- [2013.11.13] Kioku ~Kimi ga Kureta Michishirube~ (記憶 ~君がくれた道標(みちしるべ)~)
- [2012.02.24] T-ara.com DVD-BOX ① (ティアラドットコム)
- [2012.03.03] T-ara.com DVD-BOX ② (ティアラドットコム)
- [2012.04.25] Cry Cry & Lovey-Dovey Music Video Collection
- [2012.12.05] T-ARA JAPAN TOUR 2012 ~Jewelry box~ LIVE IN BUDOKAN
- [2013.04.26] T-ARA no Ikemen Tachi DVD-BOX I (T-ARAのイケメンたち; Our Pretty Boys)
- [2013.05.31] T-ARA no Ikemen Tachi DVD-BOX II (T-ARAのイケメンたち)
- [2013.12.11] T-ARA JAPAN TOUR 2013 ~TREASURE BOX~ LIVE IN BUDOKAN
- [2014.06.25] T-ARA Single Complete BEST Music Clips 「Queen of Pops」
- [2010.02.03 - 2010.02.10] T-ara World
- [2010.02.17 - 2010.04.21] www.T-aradot.com
- [2010-10-27 - 2011-01-19] T-ara Dream Girls
- [2010.11.16 - 2011.02.31] T-ara's Hello Baby
- [2011.12.17 - 2012.03.17] T-ara's Pretty Boys
- [2013.04.19 - 2013.09.27] Princess T-ARA (Japan)
- Note: This is an incomplete list
-  Nonghyup Apples
-  Nene Chicken
-  Ambassadors for Science
-  Gusto Japan (with Supernova)
-  Mentholatum Korea
-  KTF Ever Bubi Bubi
-  KTF Ever Mongeul Mongeul
-  Z9 Hangame Star Games
-  Tedin Water Park
-  Morning Glory
-  Spris
-  iRiver
-  Windysoft
-  Look Optical
-  Shin Ramyun
-  Crown Mountain
-  Tony Moly
-  Hi-Mart
-  Brilliant Chicken
-  Wildroses
-  Dental Clinic
-  Pachinko (Japan)
-  DPG (Japan)
Tours / Concerts
- [2012.06.19 - 2012.06.26] T-ARA JAPAN TOUR 2012 ~Jewelry box~
- [2013.09.04 - 2013.09.27] T-ARA JAPAN TOUR 2013 ~TREASURE BOX~
Mini-Tours / Concerts
- [2011.12.20 - 2011.12.22] T-ARA X'mas Premium LIVE
- [2012.06.03] T-ARA 1st Lovey Dovey Roly Poly Live in Bangkok
- [2012.09.18] T-ARA First Showcase in Hong Kong
- [2012.10.03] T-ARA Showcase in Malaysia
- [2013.02.20 - 2013.03.09] T-ARA Bunny Style! Special Showcase
- [2013.08.10] It's T-ARA Time Live in Hong Kong 2013
- [2013.11.09] T-ARA 2013 Beijing Showcase
- [2013.12.21] T-ARA Concert Tour 2013 in Guangzhou
- [2014.01.19] T-ARA ON-AIR in Chengdu
- [2014.02.14] T-ARA and SPEED Boys meet Girls Phnom Penh Invasion
- [2013.02.28] T-ARA Private Book
- [2012.04.12] Sparkle
- [2012.10.15] T-ARA's Freedom Tour In Europe
- [2012.10.15] T-ARA's Free Time In Paris & Swiss
- [2009.10.01] Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Rookie of the Month (September) - "Keojitmal"
- [2009.11.01] Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month (October) - "TTL (Time To Love)"
- [2009.11.01] Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Ting's Choice Artist Award - "TTL Listen 2" (with Supernova)
- [2009.12.10] 24th Golden Disk Awards: Yepp Newcomer Award
- [2010.02.03] 19th Seoul Music Awards: Best New Artist Award
- [2010.02.23] Gaon Chart: Ringtone Award - "Wonder Woman "
- [2010.08.26] Mnet 20's Choice: Most Influential Stars
- [2011.02.18] Asia Jewelry Awards: Diamond Award
- [2011.06.25] MTN Awards: Top CF Models - T-ara
- [2011.11.25] GSL Tour Awards: Best Girl Group - T-ara
- [2011.11.24] 2011 MelOn Music Awards: Best Music Video - "Roly-Poly"
- [2011.02.22] Gaon Chart: Singer of the Year (July) - "Roly-Poly"
- [2012.01.11] 26th Golden Disk Awards: Digital Music Award - "Lovey-Dovey"
- [2012.01.31] 21st Seoul Music Awards: Bonsang Award, Digital Music Award - "Roly-Poly", Best Digital Album - John Travolta Wanna Be
- [2012.12.06] 20th Korean Cultural Entertainment Awards: Best Idol Group
- [2012.12.14] 2012 MelOn Music Awards: Top 10 Artist
- [2012.12.16] Billboard Japan Awards: Top Pop Artist of 2011
- [2013.01.16] 27th Golden Disk Awards: Digital Bonsang
- [2013.02.13] Gaon Chart: Singer of the Year (January) - "Lovey-Dovey "
- [2013.12.15] KoreanUpdates Awards: Best Girl Group
- [2013.12.15] KoreanUpdates Awards: Song of the Year - "Number Nine "
TV Music Shows
- [2010.01.01] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.01.03] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.01.08] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.01.10] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.01.17] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.03.18] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2010.03.21] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.03.28] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.12.09] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2010.12.16] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2011.07.14] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2011.07.21] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2011.07.24] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2011.12.01] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2011.12.08] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2012.01.12] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2012.01.15] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2012.01.19] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2012.01.20] JTBC Music on Top #1
- [2012.01.20] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2012.01.22] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2012.01.26] JTBC Music on Top #1
- [2012.01.27] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2012.01.29] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2012.02.02] JTBC Music on Top #1
- [2012.02.09] JTBC Music on Top #1
- [2012.02.10] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2012.02.17] KBS Music Bank #1
- Official Korean Website
- Official Korean me2day
- Official Japanese Website
- Official Japanese Blog
- Universal Music Official Profile
- Official Facebook