Girls' Generation (소녀시대 (So Nyeo Si Dae or SNSD) in Korea, and 少女時代 (Shoujo Jidai) in Japan) is a Korean pop girl group formed by SM Entertainment. Prior to their debut, they were described as the female Super Junior by SM Entertainment. They became well known after their hit 2009 song "Gee".
The group debuted in Japan under Universal Music in August 2010 with the release of a commemorative DVD.
- Taeyeon (Leader, Main Vocals)
- Sunny (Lead Vocals)
- Tiffany (Lead Vocals)
- Hyoyeon (Vocals, Main Rapper, Main Dancer)
- Yuri (Vocals, Rapper, Main Dancer)
- Sooyoung (Vocals, Rapper, Lead Dancer)
- Yoona (Vocals, Lead Rapper, Visual, Lead Dancer)
- Seohyun (Lead Vocals, Maknae)
- Jessica (Main Vocals)
2007-2008: Debut and 1st Studio Album: Girls' Generation
Girls' Generation were initially known as "Super Girls", a fan made name, before their debut. Touted as the female Super Junior by SM Entertainment, the group was announced to include members with diverse talents able to speak in different languages such as English, Chinese, and Japanese fluently for future expansion in different markets. Initially 11 members were in the group. However, 2 members withdrew; one of them being So Yeon who is now in T-ara and the other is Chanmi who is now in Coed School. The members were unveiled individually from July 7, 2007 to the 14th.
They unofficially debuted at M.net's "School of Rock" on July 18, 2007 where they performed "Dasi Mannan Segye (Into the new world)", which later became their debut single. On July 27, 2007 a documentary aired on "M.net" titled Girls' Generation Goes To School, which showed behind the scenes footage of the group, including the preparation of their unofficial debut performance at "School of Rock".
"Dasi Mannan Segye (Into the new world)" was physically released on August 2, 2007, and they officially debuted on SBS Inkigayo on August 5, 2007. Girls' Generation were #1 on M!Countdown and Inkigayo twice with "Dasi Mannan Segye (Into the new world)".
Girls' Generation released their self titled debut album So Nyeo Si Dae on November 1, 2007. The first track on the album titled "So Nyeo Si Dae (Girls' Generation)", which was a remake of Lee Seung Chul's 1989 hit, was used as the lead single. The debut performance was on M!Countdown, the same day as the album's release date, and the music video for "So Nyeo Si Dae (Girls' Generation)" was released on November 2, 2007. The song won #1 on M!Countdown and on Inkigayo twice.
Following the success of "So Nyeo Si Dae (Girls' Generation)", it was announced on January 8, 2008 that they would began promoting "Kissing you" as their second single. They debuted the performance of "Kissing you" on January 13, 2008 at Inkigayo, and released the music video on January 14th, which featured Super Junior member Donghae as their special boyfriend. "Kissing you" became #1 on Music Bank, and was #1 twice on Inkigayo and M!Countdown.
Due to popularity, they released a repackaged album titled Baby Baby on March 17, 2008. The song "Baby Baby", was used as the third single, and the debut performance was on April 13, 2008 at Inkigayo. So Nyeo Si Dae has sold 121,143 copies to date. On October 8, 2008, Girls' Generation's Factory Girl, a reality show featuring Girls' Generation as Elle Girl editors, was broadcast on M.net until it's last episode on December 17, 2008.
2009: 1st Mini-Album: Gee and 2nd Mini Album: Genie
During promotional activities for Baby Baby, Girls' Generation started individual solo activities. Taeyeon began hosting as a disc jockey with Super Junior's Kang In, Yoona was cast as the lead actress in the drama Neoneun Nae Unmyeong, and besides endorsing products and lending their vocals to drama soundtracks, the group remained in indefinite hiatus for nine months. However on December 26, 2009 solo teaser posters of each Girls' Generation member were erected all over Seoul.
On December 28, 2008 SM Entertainment confirmed that their album would be released on January 7, 2009 and their debut performance would be held at "Music Bank" on January 9, 2009. SM Entertainment stated "You will be able to feel an upgraded charm to Girls' Generation with this new album. Fan's eyes and ears will rejoice after seeing the bright and cute charms that only Girls' Generation can have".
On January 2, 2009, SM Entertainment revealed an MV teaser for "Gee", the title track to their debut mini-album Gee. Shortly after the physical release of Gee on January 7, 2009, the title track hit #1 on various music portal sites such as MelOn, Dosirak, and Cyworld. However, unlike previously announced, Girls' Generation held their come back stage at MBC "Music Core" on January 10, 2009 due to a ban "Music Bank" officials placed on the group. They performed "Gee" and "Himnae! (Way To Go)". A certain part of the choreography for "Gee" called the "Crab Leg Dance" by fans became immensely popular amongst the public. The group won their first "Mutizen" at "Music Bank" on January 16, 2009 despite their absence. On February 22, 2009 Girls' Generation won "Song of the Month" at the "Cyworld Digital Music Awards" for "Gee", and SM Entertainment released an official MV for "Himnae! (Way To Go)" on March 5, 2009.
Dubbed "Gee Syndrome", the song became immensely popular as it continued to dominate #1 on offline and online charts. Girls' Generation broke the all time record for most consecutive #1’s, with 9 consecutive #1 wins at "Music Bank". Girls' Generation concluded promotions for "Gee" on March 17, 2009.
On December 25, 2009 Gee won the #1 song for the entire 2009 in KBS Music Bank K-chart, with a total of 7,265 points (2,887 digital sales points, 1,590 audience rating points, 1,009 album sales points, 1,779 broadcasting points. Broadcasting points count any TV appearance that lasts more than one minute, including cover and parodies).
Girls' Generation's come back date, set for June 25, 2009, was confirmed on June 14, 2009. A teaser image for their second mini-album was also revealed. Girls' Generation stated "We are really excited to be coming back with a new concept and music. We are working extremely hard to come back with more charisma than ever, so please wait for us and support us." The last episode of Girls' Generation's Horror Movie Factory also ended on June 14th due to low ratings. The lead single for their 2nd mini-album was revealed to be "Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie)" on June 16, 2009 and photo's from the set of the music video were also released.
Individual photo's of Girls' Generation's come back, called the "Marine Girl" concept, were released on June 18, 2009 while the music video teaser for "Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie)" was released on June 19, 2009. The preview for their new reality show Girls' Generation's Hello Baby, set to air on June 23, 2009, was also released on June 19th. The mini-album cover for Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie) was released on June 21, 2009. Soon after it's release, controversy erupted over the mini-album cover due to the plane that was said to be a direct replica of Japan’s A6M Zero fighter planes, which was operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service in World War 2, and the use of an eagle emblem on Girls' Generation's hats that resembled hats worn by the Nazi's. SM Entertainment stated about the controversy "The album cover for Girls' Generation had been designed based on the marine girl concept, there’s no hidden meaning to it at all."
Regardless of the controversy, "Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie)" reached the #1 spot on online music charts less than 24 hours after it release. However, the mini-album was postponed to June 29, 2009 due to the mini-album cover. SM Entertainmet stated "We used military icons on album cover, however it was interpreted and understood in a way we didn’t expected. So we are planning to delete the part and put an icon of South Korean supersonic jet T-50".
2010: 1st Asia Tour, 2nd Album: Oh!, Japanese Debut and 3rd Mini-Album: Hoot
Girls' Generation teamed up with f(x) to release a digital single called "Chocolate Love" to endorse the LG Cyon "Chocolate" cellphone. The single consisted of two slightly different versions sung by both groups: f(x)'s "Electronic Pop" version and Girls' Generation's "Retro Pop" version. Produced by the Swedish song-writing duo Bloodshy & Avant, "Chocolate Love" was released on October 8, 2009 through various online music sites. Girls' Generation released the music video for their version of "Chocolate Love" online on October 14, 2009 and along with f(x), the group held a showcase for the single which aired on the popular online streaming service "GOM TV". Despite not receiving any radio airplay or being promoted on music shows, the single reached the #2 position on the online music chart "MelOn".
Girls' Generation's announced their first Asia tour called "Into the new world" in early November. They began their first solo tour with two scheduled dates on December 19th and 20th held at the Seoul Olympic Stadium; tickets sold out in 3 minutes. There the group unveiled two new songs called "Show! Show! Show!" and "Geunyang Utja (Be Happy)", which were later revealed to be tracks on their second studio album Oh!. Due to the success of the Seoul concerts, Girls' Generation held two encore concerts on February 27, 2010 and the 28th at the "Seoul Olympic Stadium". Besides South Korea, their 1st Asia tour consisted of one concert at Shanghai, China on April 17, 2010 and one concert at Bangkok, Thailand on July 24, 2010.
SM Entertainment revealed a teaser photo and the name of Girls' Generation's second album and title track called Oh!, on January 20, 2010. "Oh!" was described as an "electro-pop song", and was announced to have been composed by Kenzie, who has written and composed previous popular Girls' Generation tracks such as "Dasi Mannan Segye (Into the new world)" and "Merry-go-round". Their come back was scheduled to be held at Music Core on January 30, 2010, and the track list and cover for the album was released. The music video teaser for "Oh!" was released on January 22, 2010, which received over a million views on Youtube and "GOM TV" in less than two days and made Naver servers inaccessible due to the amount of viewers it received. "Oh!" was released on various online music portal sites on January 24, 2010, which quickly climbed to the #1 spot instantly after its release; the song also climbed to the #1 spot faster than "Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie)". The music video for "Oh!" was released on January 26, 20109, and the ending of the music video revealed the nine Girls' Generation members dressed up as cute cheerleaders looking upon another Girls' Generation dressed in black sexy clothing. SM Entertainment confirmed that the teaser at the end was a glimpse of a follow-up track; which was later revealed to be "Run Devil Run".
Before it's release, Oh! racked up a record breaking amount of pre-orders; 59,500 online orders and 90,390 offline orders which amounted to a total of 149,790 pre-orders. "Oh!" was released on January 28, 2010 and sold approximately 30,000 copies in one day. Girls' Generation made their come back on Music Core where they performed "Show! Show! Show!" and "Oh!". The group then won the "Daesang", which is the highest award artists can receive, "Bonsang", and "Digital Music Daesang" at the 19th Seoul Music Awards on February 3, 2010.On March 11, 2010 SM Entertainment began releasing concept pictures of each Girls' Generation member, beginning with Yuri and ending with Tiffany on the 15th. Nicknamed "Black Soshi" by fans, Girls' Generation released their fourth digital single "Run Devil Run" on March 17, 2010. Oh!'s re-packaged album of the same name and the music video featured a continuation of their "Black Soshi" concept that the end of the "Oh" music video showed a glimpse of. The dance version for the "Run Devil Run" music video was released on March 18, 2010 and the debut performance for the song was held at Music Bank on March 19, 2010. SM Entertainment later on released the story version of the "Run Devil Run" music video on March 31, 2010. Girls' Generation ended promotional activity for "Run Devil Run" on April 30, 2010 at Music Bank.
On August 11, 2010, Girls' Generation debuted in Japan under the stage name Shoujo Judai (少女時代) with the DVD Shoujo Jidai Tourai ~Hatsu Rainichi Kinen Ban~, which contained all their music videos released in Korea. On September 8, they released their debut Japanese single, "GENIE", which was a Japanese version of their Korean song "Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie)", included on the same titled mini-album Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie). The single peaked at #4 on the Oricon charts. On October 20th, Girls' Generation released their second Japanese single, "Gee", another remake of one of their hit Korean songs. It peaked at #2 on the Oricon charts.
On October 27, the group released their third mini album, Hoot. The title track, "Hoot", was released on October 25 at 10am KST through various online music websites. Prior to their comeback, after just releasing "Hoot" on October 25, it took less than 7 minutes for the song to dominate 7 major Korean realtime music charts, topping every single one of them at #1 include Monkey3, Dosirak, Melon, Soridaba, Cyworld, Bugs and Daum. SM Entertainment released "Hoot" music video on October 28, 2010 on SM homepage and their official Youtube channel. The music video also featured Super Junior's member Siwon. In less then 24 hours the video hit more than 1 million viewers on Youtube. They won their first award on Music Bank on 5th November 2010. On December 22, 2010, a special edition of Hoot was released in Japan, including additional tracks from previous albums. The release rose to the #2 position on the Oricon charts and selling 21,000 copies on the first day, faring surprisingly well considering the tracklist itself is entirely in Korean.
- Official Fanclub: S♥NE (소원; sowon; Wish)
- Official Color: Pastel Rose Pink
- [2007.11.01] So Nyeo Si Dae (소녀시대; Girls' Generation)
- [2008.03.17] Baby Baby (Repackage Album)
- [2010.01.28] Oh!
- [2010.03.24] Run Devil Run (Repackage Album)
- [2011.10.19] The Boys
- [2011.12.09] MR. TAXI (Repackage Album)
- [2013.01.01] I Got a Boy
- [2015.08.18] Lion Heart
- [2017.08.07] Holiday Night
- [2009.01.07] Gee
- [2009.06.29] Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Genie) (소원을 말해봐; Tell Me Your Wish)
- [2010.10.27] Hoot
- [2014.02.24] Mr.Mr.
- [2010.12.30] The 1st ASIA TOUR CONCERT "Into The New World"
- [2013.04.11] 2011 Girls' Generation Tour
- [2008.02.18] Sweet Memories with Girls' Generation (Song Selection Album)
- [2008.03.17] heart 2 heart with Girls' Generation (Song Selection Album)
- [2007.09.13] Dasi Mannan Segye (Into the new world) Remix (다시 만난 세계)
- [2008.03.11] Kissing You - Rhythmer Remix Vol.1
- [2009.10.08] Chocolate Love
- [2010.08.09] Nae Chingu Haechi (내친구 해치; My Friend Haechi)
- [2011.01.17] Visual Dreams (POP!POP!)
- [2012.12.21] Dancing Queen
- [2013.12.01] Find Your Soul (Blade & Soul 2013 OST)
- [2015.04.10] Catch Me If You Can
- [2016.08.05] Geu Yeoleum (그 여름)
- [2011.07.05] All About Girls' Generation "Paradise in Phuket"
- [2011.08.17] The 1st ASIA TOUR CONCERT "Into The New World"
- [2012.11.30] 2011 Girls' Generation Tour
- [2015.04.01] Girls' Generation World Tour "Girls & Peace in Seoul"
- [2017.06.06] Girls' Generation 4th Tour - Phantasia in Seoul
- [2007.11.23] Thirty Thousand Miles in Search of My Son OST (#1 Touch the Sky (Original Ver.), #13 Touch the Sky (Drama Ver.))
- [2007.12.07] 2007 WINTER SMTOWN (#7 Lovely Melody)
- [2007.12.13] Light (#1 Light (Various Artists))
- [2008.01.22] Hong Gil Dong OST (#5 Jak Eun Bae)
- [2008.04.18] 2008 SBS Hope TV24
- [2008.05.08] Haptic Motion (햅틱모션) (Jessica, Yoona, Tiffany, Dong Bang Shin Ki)
- [2008.09.17] Beethoven Virus OST (#13 Day by Day)
- [2008.12.05] Yoon Sang - Song Book: Play With Him (#3 Lallalla (Girls' Generation + Yoon Sang))
- [2009.09.23] Heading To The Ground OST (#4 Motion)
- [2009.12.15] SEOUL (Seoul City Promotional Song) (Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Donghae)
- [2010.05.20] 2PM & Girls' Generation - Cabi Song
- [2011.12.13] 2011 SMTOWN Winter 'The Warmest Gift' (#5 Diamond)
- [2013.03.28] 10 CORSO COMO SEOUL MELODY Collaboration Project (#1 Trick / Girls Generation x DJ Soul Scape)
- [2013.12.29] 2013 SBS 가요대전 Friendship ~Make The Miracle Share Your Dreams (#1 You Are A Miracle)
- [2014.04.07] Make Your Move (Original Soundtrack) (#12 Cheap Creeper)
- [2011.06.01] GIRLS' GENERATION
- [2011.12.28] GIRLS' GENERATION ~The Boys~ (Repackage Album)
- [2012.11.28] GIRLS' GENERATION II ~Girls & Peace~
- [2013.12.11] LOVE&PEACE
- [2014.07.23] THE BEST
- [2013.03.20] BEST SELECTION NON STOP MIX
- [2010.09.08] GENIE
- [2010.10.20] Gee
- [2011.04.27] MR. TAXI / Run Devil Run
- [2012.06.27] PAPARAZZI
- [2012.09.26] Oh!
- [2012.11.21] FLOWER POWER
- [2013.06.19] LOVE&GIRLS
- [2013.09.18] GALAXY SUPERNOVA
- [2015.04.22] Catch Me If You Can
- [2015.05.27] Catch Me If You Can
- [2011.01.25] Run Devil Run (iTunes + Recochoku Digital Single)
- [2011.12.21] The Boys (JAPANESE ver.) (Recochoku Digital Single)
- [2012.09.03] ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU
- [2013.11.05] My oh My
- [2014.07.16] Indestructible
- [2014.09.24] DIVINE
- [2010.08.11] Shoujo Jidai Torai ~Rainichi Kinenban~ New Beginning of Girls' Generation (少女時代到来～初来日記念盤～)
- [2011.12.14] JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION
- [2012.09.26] GIRLS’ GENERATION COMPLETE VIDEO COLLECTION
- [2013.09.18] GIRLS' GENERATION ~Girls & Peace~ Japan 2nd Tour~
- [2014.12.24] GIRLS' GENERATION ~LOVE&PEACE~ Japan 3rd Tour
- [2015.04.01] THE BEST LIVE at TOKYO DOME
- [2016.05.04] GIRLS' GENERATION -Phantasia-in JAPAN
Other Video Releases
- [2011.06.29] K-Pop Dream Concert 2008
- [2011.06.29] K-Pop Dream Concert 2009 (#18 GENIE, #22 Let’s Go On A Trip)
- [2011.07.27] K-Pop Dream Concert 2010 Haru (#4 Run Devil Run, #5 Oh!)
- [2011.08.xx] Seishun Fuhai -K-POP Girls' Group Senbatsu Team G7-
- [2012.02.22] SMTOWN LIVE in TOKYO SPECIAL EDITION
- [2012.01.17] The Boys
- [2011.11.19] The Boys
-  Kimcheed Radish Cubes (cameo)
-  Unstoppable Marriage
-  Sazae-san (Special 3) (Japan, cameo)
-  ENT (Voice Role)
-  The Producers (cameo)
-  ENT
- [2007.07.27 - 2007.09.21] Girls Goes to School
- [2007.09.27 - 2007.11.01] MTV Girls' Generation
- [2008.04.05 - 2008.07.05] Park Kyun Lim's Wonderful Outing
- [2008.10.08 - 2008.12.17] Girls' Generation's Factory Girl
- [2009.05.03 - 2009.06.14] Girls' Generation's Horror Movie Factory
- [2009.06.21 - 2009.06.28] Girls' Generation Cheer Up!
- [2009.06.23 - 2009.11.17] Girls' Generation's Hello Baby
- [2010.04.10 - 2010.05.01] Right Now, Girls' Generation
- [2011.11.21 - 2011.11.24] Girls' Generation Star Life Theater
- [2011.12.18 - 2012.03.04] Girls’ Generation and the Dangerous Boys
- [2015.07.21 - 2015.09.08] Channel Girls' Generation
- [2008.01.05] Charity Cafe
- [2009.11.24] Girls' Generation's Christmas Present
- [2011.12.24] Girls' Generation’s Christmas Fairy Tale
- [2013.01.01] Girls’ Generation’s Romantic Fantasy
Commercials / Endorsements
- Elite Tuning Style Uniform (Until 2008)
- Goobne Chicken (Until 2011)
- Sunkist Sweetieade
- Viliv PMP X5
- Samsung Anycall Haptic (Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona)
- Nexon Maple Story
- Nexon Bubble Fighter
- Miero Beauty N
- Banana Milk (Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun)
- Post Granola Cereal (Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun)
- Samyang Ramen (Until 2010)
- SPAO (Until 2012)
- Viliv P-Book S5
- Viliv Hand Top S7
- LG Cyon Chocolate
- Nexton Dungeon & Fighter
- Shinhan Card
- Incheon City
- Incheon Global Fair Festival
- Seoul Public Service
- Domino's Pizza (Until 2011)
- LG Cyon MAXX
- LG Cyon COOKY
- Nintendo DSi
- Samsung (China)
- Everland Caribbean Bay
- Daum Screensaver (Until 2011)
- Samsung PAVV LED TV
- Visit Korea Year (Until 2012)
- Intel (Asia)
- Christian Dior Cosmetics (Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon)
- E-ma Nodoame (Japan, Until 2012)
- Woongjin Coway
- Lipton (Japan)
- 7-Eleven Fair (Japan)
- J-Estina (Until 2012)
- Freestyle Sports
- Gangnam's Ambassadors
- Korea's Retinitis Pigmentosa Society
- LG Cinema 3D TV
- Lotte Department Store (Until 2013)
- Ace Bed (Until 2013)
- Korea Yakult
- Corso GIRL (Until 2013)
- Casio Baby G & Sheen (Until 2013)
- Korea Post
- G-Star Raw
- Naver Line
- Hair Couture (Asia, U.S.)
- Freestyle 2: Street Basketball
- True Move H (Thailand)
- [2009.12.19 - 2010.10.17] Girls' Generation 1st Asia Tour: Into the New World
- [2011.05.31 - 2011.07.18] The 1st Japan Arena Tour
- [2011.02.09 - 2012.02.12] Girls' Generation 2nd Asia Tour
- [2013.02.09 - 2013.04.21] Girls' Generation Girls & Peace Japan 2nd Tour
- [2013.06.08 - 2014.02.15] 2013 Girls' Generation World Tour - Girls & Peace
- [2014.04.26 - 2014.07.13] Girls' Generation Japan 3rd Tour 2014
- [2014.12.09] Girls' Generation 'The Best Live' at Tokyo Dome
- [2015.11.21 - 2016.05.08] Girls' Generation's Phantasia
- [2009.03.20] gorgeous (ELLE girl April, 2009 supplement)
- [2010.06.02] Girls' Generation 1st Photobook in Tokyo - So Nyeo (少女)
- [2011.02.08] All About Girls’ Generation: Paradise in Phuket
- [2011.11.30] 1st Japan Official Photobook: Holiday
- [2014.08.27] Girls' Generation in Las Vegas
- [2010.11.12] Girls Generation Memoirs
- [2011.09.07] Pocket Girl's Generation GIRLS'GENERATION ARENA TOUR 2011
- [2011.05.20] Power of Korea KARA & Girl's Generation
- [2011.09.07] Girl's Generation & KARA Secret We♥Kpop Girls
- [2010.12.10] Girls’ Generation 2011 Official Calendar
- [2011.12.27] Girls’ Generation 2012 Official Calendar
- [2012.12.09] Girls’ Generation 2013 Official Calendar
- [2014.01.03] Girls' Generation 2014 Season's Greetings
- [2014.12.30] Girls' Generation 2015 Season's Greetings
- [2015.12.31] Girls' Generation 2016 Season's Greetings
- [2016.12.19] Girls' Generation 2017 Season's Greetings
- Note: This is an incomplete list
- [2007.08.01] Cyworld Song of the Month of August - Into the new world
- [2007.12.04] 14th Annual Korean Entertainment Awards "Best New Female Group"
- [2007.12.13] MNet Golden Disk Awards "Anycall Popularity Award", "Anycall Newbie Award"
- [2008.01.31] 17th Seoul Song Awards "High1 Music Award", "Best New Artist Award"
- [2008.03.23] MNet 20's Choice Hot Sweet Music Award - Kissing You
- [2008.12.03] 15th Annual Korean Entertainment Awards "Best Female Group"
- [2009.02.01] Cyworld Song of the Month for January - Gee
- [2009.03.01] Cyworld Song of the Month for February - Gee
- [2009.03.xx] Nickelodeon Korea Kids Choice Awards : Best Female Singer Award
- [2009.10.16] Culture Day Award "2009 Young Artist Award"
- [2009.11.30] 17th Republic of Korea Entertainment Award "Daesang"
- [2009.12.09] Bugs Music Awards : Best Girl Group
- [2009.12.10] 24th Golden Disk Awards "Digital Music Bonsang", "Digital Music Daesang"
- [2009.12.14] Yahoo!Asian Buzz Awards - Top Female Buzz Star
- [2009.12.16] Melon Music Awards 2009 "Best Artist", "Best Song", "Smart Radio", "Odyssey", "Mobile Music", "2009 Top 10"
- [2009.12.21] Congress Daesang Ceremony Award: Pop Music Award
- [2009.12.29] MBC Entertainment Awards: Special Award (Best Singer)
- [2010.01.03] 16th Korea Entertainment Arts Awards : Best Female Group
- [2010.01.xx] Korean Ministry of Culture and Tourism: Content Industry Award (Special Honor)
- [2010.02.03] Seoul Music Awards - "Daesang", "Bonsang", "Digital Music Award"
- [2010.02.19] 22nd Korea PD Awards - Singer Award
- [2010.02.23] GaOn Chart : Digital Music Award "Gee"
- [2010.03.30] 7th Korean Music Awards "Song of the Year" (Gee), Best Female Artist of the Year
- [2010.09.03] 37th Korean Broadcast Award : Singer Award
- [2010.11.24] Korea Advertising Conference : Best Advertising Models Award
- [2010.12.02] Yahoo!Asian Buzz Awards - "Top Female Buzz Star", "Top Buzz Music Video (Oh!)"
- [2010.12.04] 2nd Korean Wave Industry Award : Pop Culture Award
- [2010.12.09] 25th Golden Disk Awards : "Disk Bonsang (Oh!)", "Disk Daesang (Oh!)", "Popularity Award"
- [2010.12.10] Proud Korean Awards : Art Category
- [2010.12.13] Bugs Music Awards : "Song of the Year (Oh!)", "Best Music Video (Oh!)", "Idol of the Year"
- [2010.12.15] 2nd Melon Music Awards: "Artist of the Year", "Best Dressed Singer", "Hot Trend Music (Hoot)", "2010 TOP 10"
- [2010.12.17] BIGLOBE Music Awards : Best Single (Gee)
- [2010.12.19] Dorisak: "Artist of the Year"
- [2010.12.19] Soribada: "Artist of the Year"
- [2010.12.21] Korea Gallup: "Artist of the Year"
- [2010.12.27] Hanteo: "Artist of the Year"
- [2010.12.28] Monkey3: "Best Song of The Year(OH!)"
- [2010.12.28] Sport Korea: "Star of the Year" & "Artist of the Year"
- [2010.12.30] TBS 52nd Japan Record Awards - Rookie Award
- [2010.12.30] KBS Music Festival: Song Of The Year (Oh!)
- [2010.12.30] Daum Life On Awards : Music of the Year (Oh!)
- [2011.01.05] 25th Japan Gold Disc Award : "The Best 5 New Artists", "New Artist of the Year"
- [2011.01.20] 20th Seoul Music Awards: "Daesang Award ("Run Devil Run")", "Bonsang Award (Run Devil Run)", "Popularity Award", "Hallyu Special Award"
- [2011.01.21] 6th Asia Model Festival Award : Asia Star Award
- [2015.01.14] 29th Golden Disk Awards: Popularity Award
- [2015.01.15] 29th Golden Disk Awards: Album Bonsang - Mr.Mr.
- [2015.11.07] 2015 MelOn Music Award - "Top 10 Artists"
- [2015.12.02] 2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards: Best Female Group
- [2016.01.20] 30th Golden Disk Awards: Digital Single Bonsang
- [2016.03.15] 2016 Style Icon Awards: Bonsang, Asia Digital Star Award
TV Music Shows
- [2007.10.11] MNet M! Countdown #1
- [2008.02.03] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2008.02.14] MNet M! Countdown #1
- [2008.02.17] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2008.02.28] MNet M! Countdown #1
- [2008.02.29] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2008.03.10] MNet M! Countdown #1
- [2009.01.16] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.01.18] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2009.01.23] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.01.30] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.02.01] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2009.02.06] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.02.08] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2009.02.13] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.02.20] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.02.27] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.03.06] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.03.13] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2009.06.26] KBS Music Bank #1 Overall for 1st Half of 2009
- [2009.12.25] KBS Music Bank #1 for the entire 2009
- [2010.02.05] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.02.12] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.02.14] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.02.19] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.02.21] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.02.26] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.02.28] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.03.05] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.06.25] KBS Music Bank #1 Overall for 1st Half of 2010
- [2010.12.17] KBS Music Bank #1 for the entire 2010
- [2010.04.02] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.04.04] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.04.09] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.04.11] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.11.05] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.11.07] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.11.12] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.11.19] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.11.21] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.11.26] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2010.11.28] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2010.12.03] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2011.10.27] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2011.10.28] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2011.10.30] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2011.11.03] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2011.11.04] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2011.11.06] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2011.11.10] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2011.11.11] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2011.11.13] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2011.11.18] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2011.11.25] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2011.12.02] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2013.01.09] KM Music Triangle #1
- [2013.01.09] KM Music Triangle #1
- [2013.01.10] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2013.01.11] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2013.01.17] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2013.01.18] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2013.01.24] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2013.01.25] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2014.03.06] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2014.03.09] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2014.03.12] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2014.03.13] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2014.03.14] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2014.03.15] MBC Show! Music Core #1
- [2014.03.19] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2014.03.22] MBC Show! Music Core #1
- [2014.03.23] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2015.07.14] SBS The Show #1
- [2015.07.15] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2015.07.16] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2015.07.17] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2015.07.18] MBC Show! Music Core #1
- [2015.07.19] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2015.07.26] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2015.08.25] SBS The Show #1
- [2015.08.26] MBC Show Champion #1
- [2015.08.27] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2015.08.28] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2015.08.29] MBC Show! Music Core #1
- [2015.08.30] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2015.09.03] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2015.09.04] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2015.09.06] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2015.09.10] Mnet M! Countdown #1
- [2015.09.11] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2015.09.13] SBS Inkigayo #1
- [2015.09.18] KBS Music Bank #1
- [2015.09.19] MBC Show! Music Core #1
- Official Korean Website
- Official Japanese Website
- Official English Website
- Universal Music Japan Official Website
- Official Taiwanese Website
- Internationl Official Website
- Internation Official Blog
- Official Korean Facebook
- Official Japanese Facebook
- Official Twitter
- Official Youtube
- Soshified (International Fanbase)