- Birth Name: Miyamoto Karin (宮本佳林)
- Nickname: Karin (カリン)
- Date of Birth: December 1, 1998
- Place of Birth: Chiba, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 154cm
- Specialty: Badminton, yoga poses, braiding
- Hobby: Home karaoke, playing with her cats
- Dislikes: Drawing
- Favorite Food: Strawberries, fruits, sea trout sushi
- Favorite Color: Baby pink, grape color
- Favorite Subject: Music
- Looks Up To: Okai Chisato, Niigaki Risa, Sayashi Riho
- Hello! Project groups:
- [2013.03.20] Kopink's! Melodies ~star chart~ (コピンクス！メロディーズ～star chart～) (Kopink)
- [2011.12.21] Carina Notte (カリーナノッテ) (Kopink)
- [2012.08.29] Saikou Shikando (最高視感度) (Kopink)
- [2012.12.05] Usagi tocome (兎tocome) (Kopink)
- [2013.01.31] Rebirth (リバース) (Kopink)
- [2014.03.xx] Greeting ~Miyamoto Karin~ (Greeting ~宮本佳林~)
- [2015.07.22] Karin wa 16sai (かりんは16歳)
- [2016.11.23] bluest
- [2018.12.26] KARIN=KARIN (佳林=KARIN)
- [2014.06.12] Karin (佳林)
- [2015.05.27] Karin sixteen
- [2016.10.21] Sun Flower
- [2018.12.01] Kakusei -KAKUSEI- (覚醒 -KAKUSEI-)
- [2014.02.27] Juice=Juice 1st OFFICIAL PHOTO BOOK (Miyazaki Yuka, Kanazawa Tomoko, Takagi Sayuki, Miyamoto Karin, Uemura Akari)
- [2014.06.xx] Baseball Game Magazine Vol.12 (Cover)
- [2014.07.xx] UTB+ Vol.20 (Cover)
-  Hoshisuna no Shima no Chiisana Tenshi ~Mermaid Smile~ (星砂の島のちいさな天使～マーメイド スマイル)
- TV Dramas
- TV Programs
-  Asonde Manabu (アソンデマナブ)
- [2010–2013; 2015–] PINK!SS (ピンクス) (voice of Pink-chan; MC)
-  Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー！ＳＡＴＯＹＡＭＡライフ)
- [2014–2019] The Girls Live
- [2016–] S-cene
- [2019–] AI・DOL PROJECT
- Net Dramas
-  #Penlight (#ペンライト)
- Net Programs
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei no Tadaima Kenshuuchuu! (ハロプロ研修生のただ今研修中!)
- [2013–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Ojigi de SHAPE-UP! (おじぎでシェイプアップ！)
-  Kaibutsu no Kodomo
-  Geki Haro Dai 9 Kai Kouen San Okuen Shoujo~Karei Naru Nanain~ (劇団ゲキハロ第9回公演 『三億円少女』～華麗なる七人～)
-  Ima ga Itsuka ni Naru Maeni (今がいつかになる前に)
-  1974 (Ikunayo) (1974(イクナヨ))
-  Reborn ~Inochi no Audition~ (リボーン～命のオーディション～) (as Genghis Khan)
-  B・B~bumpy buddy~
-  Sugar Spot (シュガースポット)
-  Moshimo Kokumin ga Shusho o Erandara (もしも国民が首相を選んだら)
-  Musical Koisuru Hello Kitty (ミュージカル恋するハローキティ)
-  JK Ninja Girl (JKニンジャガール) (guest appearance)
-  Time Repeat ~Eien ni Kimi wo Omou~ (タイムリピート~永遠に君を想う~)
- [2013–] We are Juice=Juice
- Her Juice=Juice image color and flavor is grape.
- She was first introduced at the 2008 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 11gatsu ~Yokohama JUMP!~ concert in November 2008 as a winner of the Up-Front Egg Audition.
- Eats bread for breakfast.
- Has a habit of getting excited easily.
- Her favorite spot is the loft at her room.
- She has a 7 year old cat named Jasmine and an 8 year old cat named Choco.
- She participated in the 2011 S/mileage auditions, but failed.
- She is a fan of Hello! Project group Morning Musume, and S/mileage.
- On a rainy day she would laze around with her cat.
- She would sing the song "Hare Ame Nochi Suki" by Morning Musume Sakuragumi on a rainy day.
- Said her dream as an idol is to debut within Hello! Project and to be able to sing in various languages.
- She participated in the Morning Musume 11th Generation ~Suppin Utahime~ Audition, but failed.
- There was an introduction page in the new Hello! Channel vol.9, where Miyamoto said that her favorite group within Hello! Project is Morning Musume.
- She is an only child, and lives with her grandparents.
- Her best sport is badminton.
- She is a back dancer for S/mileage Live Tour 2012 Aki ~Choi Kawa Banchou~.
- She covered "Wakuteka Take a Chance" as Suzuki Kanon in Team Okai.
- She looks up to the singer Matsuda Seiko.
- Decided she wanted to join Hello! Project after hearing a °C-ute song on an album for the "Kirarin Revolution" anime series.
- Says she won't lose to anyone in being hyper and bouncing around on stage.
- Said her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Hare Ame Nochi Suki" by Morning Musume Sakuragumi, "Ooki na Ai de Motenashite" by °C-ute, and "Resonant Blue" by Morning Musume.
- Karin went on hiatus starting July 25, 2017 after having difficulties with her voice and subsequently being diagnosed with functional dysphonia. After absence for treatment she made a tentative return to performing at the end of the following month on August 31st with a full return planned providing she did well.