- Birth Name: Takeuchi Akari (竹内朱莉)
- Nicknames: Takechan (タケちゃん)
- Date of Birth: November 23, 1997
- Place of Birth: Saitama, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 141.5cm
- Specialty: Short distance running, sports, penmanship
- Hobbies: Playing outside, watching TV, reading manga
- Favorite Food: Kiwi, meat
- Least Favorite Food: Tofu
- Favorite Color: Red, sea blue
- Favorite Subject: P.E.
- Least Favorite Subject: Maths
- Looks Up To: Yajima Maimi
- Hello! Project Groups:
- [2013.03.30] Take in spring
-  Hoshisuna no Shima no Chiisana Tenshi ~Mermaid Smile~ (星砂の島のちいさな天使～マーメイド スマイル)
-  Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro•Igyou (怪談新耳袋・異形) (as Airi)
- TV Programs
- [2011–2012] HELLO! PRO TIME (ハロプロ！ＴＩＭＥ)
-  S/mileage no Sono Joshiki Choto Mate Kudasai! (スマイレージのその常識チョトマテクダサイ!)
- [2013–] Test no Hanamichi (テストの花道) (Regular)
- [2012–2013] Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー！ＳＡＴＯＹＡＭＡライフ)
- [2014–] The Girls Live
-  Mister Donut (ミスタードーナツの)
- [2013–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
- Music Videos
-  Mano Erina - "Haru no Arashi" (春の嵐) (as back dancer)
-  Mano Erina - "Genkimono de Ikou!" (元気者で行こう!) (as back dancer)
-  Team Okai - "Wakuteka Take a chance" (ワクテカ Take a chance) (as Tanaka Reina)
-  °C-ute - "To Tomorrow" (as back dancer)
-  Ojigi de SHAPE-UP! (おじぎでシェイプアップ!)
-  Ima ga Itsuka ni Naru Maeni (今がいつかになる前に)
-  Warera Jeanne ~Shoujo Seisen Kageki~ (我らジャンヌ~少女聖戦歌劇~)
-  LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- (LILIUM －リリウム 少女純潔歌劇－)
-  SMILE FANTASY!
-  Mode (モード)
-  JK Ninja Girls (JKニンジャガール) (guest appearance)
-  Yumemiru Television (夢見るテレビジョン)
- [2012–] SS1422
- Her official ANGERME image color is dark blue. Prior to that, her S/mileage image color was red.
- Eats bread for breakfast.
- Has a habit of biting her under-lip.
- Her favorite spot is her living room.
- Her cousin is Yajima Maimi, formerly of °C-ute.
- She is good friends with former Hello! Pro Kenshuusei members Sato Ayano and Fukumura Mizuki.
- Considers her strong point to be hating to lose at anything, and her weak point to be speaking too fast.
- Describes her personality as hating to lose.
- She joined Hello! Pro Kenshuusei because she admired °C-ute.
- She's certified to teach calligraphy on an elementary school level; stated in 2018 that she wanted to continue improving and achieve higher levels of certification.