- Name: Oota Haruka (太田遥香)
- Nickname: Haa-chan (はーちゃん), Ota-chan (太田ちゃん)
- Birthday: October 21, 2003
- Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- Bloodtype: B
- Height: 154cm
- Specialties: Dancing, swimming skiing
- Hobbies: Cooking, finding a bargain, dancing
- Looks Up To: Sato Masaki, Morito Chisaki, Abe Natsumi
- Hello! Project groups:
Before taking the Hello! Project "Hokkaido Gentei" Member Audition in 2015, Oota Haruka was enrolled at the Theatre Academy in Sapporo. While attending the academy she was a member of two units; Ribbon Girls, which helped promote the local Hokkaido drink Ribbon Napolin, and Clione. The following year on July 30, 2016 she was officially introduced as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido during the "Hello! Project 2016 Summer ~Sunshine Parade~" concert in Sapporo, alongside Satou Hikari, Ishiguri Kanami, Kawano Minori, Kitagawa Ryou, Kudou Yume, and Yamazaki Mei.
On November 23, 2018 during the "ANGERME 2018 Aki Denkousekka" concert finale taking place at Pacifico Yokohama, Oota Haruka and Ise Reira were revealed to be new seventh generation members of ANGERME. Their activities with the group would officially begin with the Hello! Project 2019 WINTER concert tour.
- [2019.05.24] Angermook (アンジュルムック) (Wada Ayaka, Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako, Kamikokuryo Moe, Kasahara Momona, Kawamura Ayano, Funaki Musubu, Oota Haruka, Ise Layla)
- TV Programs
- [2018–] The Girls Live
- Her mother was a fan of first generation Morning Musume member Abe Natsumi.
- Her favorite genre of music is J-Pop, mainly idol songs.
- Her favorite sports are swimming, dancing, and skiing.
- Her motto is "Effort opens all doors!" (努力は全ての扉を開く!; Doryoku wa subete no tobira wo hiraku!)
- Favorite food is salmon sushi.
- Thinks her charm points are her goldfish-like mouth and her short height.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "The Peace!" and "Happy Summer Wedding" by Morning Musume, "Chokotto LOVE" by Pucchimoni, "Kanashiki Heaven" by °C-ute, and "Kakugoshite!" by ANGERME.