Wada Ayaka (和田彩花) is a Japanese pop singer and idol managed by Up-Front Promotion and part of Hello! Project. She is an original member and the leader of ANGERME and the current leader of Hello! Project.
- Birth Name: Wada Ayaka (和田彩花)
- Nicknames: DAWA, Ayacho (あやちょ)
- Date of Birth: August 1, 1994
- Place of Birth: Gunma Prefecture, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 162cm
- Favorite Food: American cherry
- Least Favorite Food: Liver, milk
- Favorite Color: Black, pink, purple
- Likes: Clothes, belts, hats, decorations
- Dislikes: Green caterpillars, scary TV shows, haunted houses
- Hobbies: Collecting sparky accessories, belts and hats, looking for clothes
- Specialty: Swimming, track-and-field, matching her clothes
- Looks Up To: Matsuura Aya
- Click here for S/mileage and ANGERME releases
- [2011.03.02] Ayaka (彩花)
- [2012.03.07] Aya
- [2013.02.14] Vivid Flower
- [2014.07.xx] The Season
-  Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro•Igyou (怪談新耳袋・異形) (as Shiori)
- TV Programs
-  Chao.TV (ちゃお.TV) 
- [2010–2013] Test no Hanamichi (テストの花道) (Regular)
- [2010–] Hanasaka Times (Disney Corner; Hanasaka Disney)
-  Oha Star (おはスタ) (2 episodes)
-  Go! Bungee Police (出動!バンジーP)
-  Smile Factory
- [2011–2012] HELLOPRO! TIME (ハロプロ!ＴＩＭＥ)
-  S/mileage no Sono Joshiki Choto Mate Kudasai! (スマイレージのその常識チョトマテクダサイ!)
- [2012–2013] Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー!ＳＡＴＯＹＡＭＡライフ)
- [2014–] The Girls Live
-  Charge 7:30! (チャージ730!) (as Charge Girl!)
- [2016–] S-cene
- TV Dramas
-  Hanbun Esper
-  5nengo no Love Letter (5年後のラブレター) (as young Kanzaki Mai)
-  Suugaku♥Joushi Gakuen (数学♥女子学園)
- [2010–2011] Hime-chen! Otogichikku Idol Lilpri (ひめチェン!おとぎちっくアイドル リルぷりっ) (as Yukimori Ringo)
-  Michishige Sayumi no "Mobekimasutte Nani??" (道重さゆみの『モベキマスってなに??』)
- [2013–] Hello! Station (ハロ!ステ)
- [2014–] UP-FRONT CHANNEL Recommend
-  Shoujo-tachi no Ketsudan ~Mitchaku!! Hello! Project 20th Anniversary Audition~ (少女たちの決断~密着!!ハロー!プロジェクト20周年オーディション~)
- Music Videos
- [2007.02.10] Country Musume LIVE2006 ~Shibuya des Date~ (カントリー娘。LIVE2006～Shibuya des Date～)
-  Reverse! ~Watashi no Karada Doko Desu ka?~ (リバース!～私の体どこですか?～)
-  Shugo Chara! (しゅごキャラ!)
-  Koisuru Hello Kitty (恋するハローキティ)
-  Moshimo Kokumin ga Shusho wo Erandara (もしも国民が首相を選んだら)
-  Warera Jeanne ~Shoujo Seisen Kageki~ (我らジャンヌ~少女聖戦歌劇~)
-  LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- (LILIUM －リリウム 少女純潔歌劇－)
-  SMILE FANTASY!
-  Mode (モード)
-  JK Ninja Girls (JKニンジャガール) (guest appearance)
-  Yumemiru Television (夢見るテレビジョン)
- [2015–] Angerme Wada Ayaka no Bijurme (アンジュルム和田彩花のビジュルム)
- [2011.02.25] Wada Ayaka 16 (和田彩花 16)
- [2012.02.15] Aya -aya- (彩)
- [2013.04.25] S/mileage 2 ~AyaKanon 18sai no Yakusoku~ (スマイレージ②~あやかのん18歳の約束~) (Wada Ayaka, Fukuda Kanon)
- [2014.03.14] Otome no Kaiga Annai~ "Kawaii" wo Mitsukeru to Meiga ga Motto Wakaru~ (乙女の絵画案内~「かわいい」を見つけると名画がもっとわかる~; A Guide to Girls' Paintings~ If You Find Something "Cute" You'll Understand the Masterpiece Better~)
- [2016.03.12] Bijutsu de Meguru Nihon Saihakken ~Ukiyoe Nihonga Kara Butsuzou Made~ (美術でめぐる日本再発見~浮世絵・日本画から仏像まで~)
- [2011.07.xx] Hello! Channel Vol.5 (Cover, Feature & Poster)
- [2011.09.xx] UTB+ Vol.4 (Feature)
- Her official ANGERME image color is red. Prior to that, her S/mileage image color was dark blue.
- Eats bread in the morning.
- Has a habit of cracking her knuckles.
- Her favorite spot is her room.
- She once forgot the title of S/mileage's major debut single while they were performing as the opening act at a °C-ute concert.
- She has a cat named Toranosuke, and had a dog named Cheese who passed away in December 2013.
- Was announced as leader of Hello! Project during the first show of the "Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2016 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO~" concert on December 31, 2016, ahead of °C-ute's disbandment and the graduation of previous leader Yajima Maimi in June 2017.
- Graduated from university on March 19, 2017.
- She announced her graduation from ANGERME and Hello! Project on April 5, 2018, to take place during ANGERME's Spring 2019 concert tour. In her announcement she stated that she wanted to continue being an idol and performing into her 30s, but she also wanted to find new ways to express herself in addition to singing and dancing, and go beyond the usual definition of "idol".