- Name: Sasaki Rikako (佐々木莉佳子)
- Nickname: Rikako (りかこ)
- Birthday: May 28, 2001
- Birthplace: Miyagi, Japan
- Blood type: A
- Height: 154cm
- Hobbies: Collecting Kobito Dukan goods, sports
- Specialty: Dancing, running, breaking eggs one-handed
- Favorite Color: Pink, orange
- Looks Up To: Kudo Haruka, Suzuki Airi, Tamura Meimi
Prior to joining Hello! Project, Sasaki Rikako was a member of the earthquake support idol group SCK Girls and participated in the Morning Musume 11th Generation ~Suppin Utahime~ Audition. She was introduced as a new Hello! Pro Kenshuusei member at the March "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~3gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~" concert. Later in 2014 she won a modeling audition with the magazine "Pichi Lemon" and appeared regularly for a time.
She was announced as a 3rd generation member of S/mileage at the October 4, 2014 showing of the "SMILE FANTASY!" stage play, along with Murota Mizuki and Aikawa Maho. Rikako was introduced as one of the newest models for Seventeen Magazine at the end of January 2016.
- [2015.02.xx] Greeting ~Sasaki Rikako~ (Greeting ~佐々木 莉佳子~)
- [2015.07.20] RIKAKO
- TV Programs
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei no Tadaima Kenshuuchuu! (ハロプロ研修生のただ今研修中!)
- [2015–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan (僕たち可憐な少年合唱団)
-  LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- (LILIUM －リリウム 少女純潔歌劇－)
-  Mode (モード)
-  Yumemiru Television (夢見るテレビジョン)
- Her official ANGERME image color is yellow.
- She is half Filipino on her mother's side.
- Her family experienced the 2011 Tohoku earthquake firsthand, and subsequently lost both their home and fishery to the tsunami.
- Her father submitted her application to SCK Girls, without her knowledge, because he thought the singing and dancing she loved would make her happy again.
- Has written that she thinks Kudo Haruka is cute.
- Says she wants to become like Sayashi Riho and Oda Sakura.
- Her small dream is to appear in a movie and drink juice in a bubble bath, her big dream is to become a top idol and take over the world.
- Her looks have been compared to Maeda Atsuko and Oshima Yuko.
- Favorite characters are Kobito Dukan.
- Her favorite Hello! Project song is "Bokura no Kagayaki" by °C-ute.
- Her favorite S/mileage song is "Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou".
- Wrote in a magazine that her goal is to improve in more ways than just dancing and singing.